The Gods' Verdict (Accepting)

WoodGreen

Post#51 » 20 Oct 2016 11:23

"Very well." Spoke Lorenzo, shooting a disapproving glance at the dark, masked figure (Twillor) and the sharp-jawed individual who had announced themselves as Necromancer. These two believed an attack on the god of truth, his god, was the smartest idea. The masked one seemed to have some kind of... bloodlust against Cudohr?

"We'll have plenty of time for introductions... if we want to keep that fire going we'll need more timber." And with that he returned into the woods. He didn't go very far, he could still more or less see the fire and the people around it. Taking out his kukri knife, he began to hack away at the branches of a fallen tree. He paused, taking out his right hand. He clenched it into a fist. "C'mon..." He muttered. Smoke began to drift through his fingers, and when he opened his hand, a flame briefly flickered across his palm, only to quickly die. "So unreliable." He sighed, as he went back to chopping firewood from the tree.
I'm with stupid
I
V

SlayerOfNight

Post#52 » 20 Oct 2016 15:27

[Ace]
my stealth spell was still activated, and I silently walked towards the man chopping wood. I offered to help "I can help carry those back if you'd like. And I get it. I'm a necromancer, you're a human. We're not known to get along. But I'm no fool. I don't live for blood lust, betrayal, and killing people. Well, actually killing things is fun, but only those who mess with me and bring it upon themselves." I mutter a few words, tracing the tattoo on my arm, and it materializes, the snake slithering off of my arm and onto the ground, slithering towards the camp.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

HunterOfEvil

Post#53 » 20 Oct 2016 15:32

Everyone was splitting up, and Maunie decided to use this time to get some chow. As people turned away, he kept himself invisible and crept as silently as he could to the food rations. Keeping one eye on everyone, he picked something small - an apple maybe- and sat by the fire to eat, eating slowly so as not to draw attention.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

SlayerOfNight

Post#54 » 20 Oct 2016 15:39

HunterOfEvil wrote:Everyone was splitting up, and Maunie decided to use this time to get some chow. As people turned away, he kept himself invisible and crept as silently as he could to the food rations. Keeping one eye on everyone, he picked something small - an apple maybe- and sat by the fire to eat, eating slowly so as not to draw attention.

OOC: I'm guessing we can't see his apple... not sure how that works though...
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

WoodGreen

Post#55 » 20 Oct 2016 16:04

Startled, Lorenzo whirled around, his kukri knife ready to strike the unseen voice. Seeing it was only the necromancer, he lowered his blade. "Sorry, you caught me... off guard." He said. "I have nothing against necromancers. In fact, I quite admire their abilities... I just didn't see any justification for going after Cudohr... especially if what we've heard about Napena is true. It was the masked man who bothered me... at least you had some reasoning behind your decision. He just wanted blood."
Last edited by WoodGreen on 20 Oct 2016 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

SlayerOfNight

Post#56 » 20 Oct 2016 16:14

OOC: I didn't materialize, I just can't be heard while using my spell. It was my tattoo that materialized.

"Ah, yes. It's sad when humans want blood, because oftentimes, they end up dead. Not that necromancers don't, but they have a greater chance of surviving if they're sharp."

HunterOfEvil

Post#57 » 20 Oct 2016 16:19

Ooc: I was thinking that everything on his person when he turns invisible also turns invisible, but anything he picks up after the fact is still visible. Does that make sense?
Aka you can still see his apple, but he is trying to hide it behind the firepit or something.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#58 » 20 Oct 2016 16:49

SlayerOfNight wrote:OOC: I didn't materialize, I just can't be heard while using my spell. It was my tattoo that materialized.

"Ah, yes. It's sad when humans want blood, because oftentimes, they end up dead. Not that necromancers don't, but they have a greater chance of surviving if they're sharp."

OOC: Oops! Edited. It's Maunie that can turn invisible.

"Who says humans can't be sharp?" Said Lorenzo, picking up a pile of firewood. "If I was likely to die every time I drew blood, I'd have died a long time ago."
I'm with stupid
I
V

Pale-Beast

Post#59 » 20 Oct 2016 17:43

Twillor just laughed at the man and necromancer gathering wood, he walked towards a tree and he drew two throwing from his pocket that he had concealed. He took a step back and threw them so they looked like small steps, He ran forward and jumped from one to the other one, catching onto a branch and he pulled himself up to sit on the lowest branch of the tree. He peered down at the camp and rested against the tree while casually swinging his leg.
People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

- Atsushi Nakajima

Yoonie

Post#60 » 20 Oct 2016 22:52

Two new scents filled Jaemin's vision, but he didn't see anyone, but he saw something, an apple being eaten. He slowly walked over to the fire, poking the Apple out of the hair. He gasped, "I see so many scented Tara.