The Gods' Verdict (Accepting)

HunterOfEvil

Post#61 » 20 Oct 2016 23:20

As soon as Jaemin poked the apple, Maunie dropped it and leaped back. He crouched down to run, but didnt move in case Jaemin walked away without movin his apple. He decided that from now on, he would eat when everyone is asleep. He was still invisible.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Yoonie

Post#62 » 20 Oct 2016 23:47

Jaemin looked down, another scent besides the apple came from the floor, he tilted his head, suddenly starting to grab at the invisible person that wanted to take some food from their camp.

HunterOfEvil

Post#63 » 21 Oct 2016 00:20

It's easy to avoid people if they cant see you. Maunie slipped around Jaemin's reach and made a dart for his apple, snatching it up and holding it to his chest. To make it invisible too, the boy let his invisibility slip for just a moment as he picked up the apple, and it set back in when the apple was in his hand. He hoped nobody saw the flash of a dirty little boy in their camp, or he might be in some trouble.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Pale-Beast

Post#64 » 21 Oct 2016 01:08

Twillor blinked for a second and saw a little boy with an apple, had his eyes deceived him or was one of the people using a spell on him to hallucinate, He dropped down from the tree and ripped out his throwing knives from the same tree. Twillor looked at the last spot the apple had been and twirled around a charm on his wrist while invoking speed magic under his breath incase there would be a fight.
People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

- Atsushi Nakajima

NitroMiyaz

Post#65 » 21 Oct 2016 03:34

Since most of the roleplays I was in are now too slow for me to continue in, and my roleplay may be postponed as there might be a world-building thing going on that I want to participate in, I'll make an app for this. :3
Originally it was made to be a RWBY character, but I can revise it. The character alludes to a Grimm Tale (pun intended) called "The Story of the Youth Who Went Forth to Learn What Fear Was", but is not based on the main character.
BTW, can I have two gods/goddesses to follow? Namely the twins? Deuce is a peaceful person in his normal form but in his twilight form he's made for war. Well, you'll see below.

Name: Deuce Twilight
Race: Valkyrie/Necromancer Nephilim (Born from a half Valkyrie half Necromancer father and a human mother. 1/4 Valkyrie, 1/4 Necromancer, 2/4 human)
Description:
Normal form: Deuce has black hair, brown eyes, a young healthy face with a tan complexion, a white overcoat, regular black pants with white stripes, a black t-shirt, and white shoes with black stripes. He's short, only 5'3", and looks like an innocent child. Deuce does not have horns.
Twilight form: One angel wing, one demon wing appear behind his back (Wings of aura, meaning they can't be used for flight and look like ghastly glass. They're intimidating though). All colors on Deuce become inverted, while his brown eyes turn silver. His height also grows to 5'5" due to an increase in muscle mass.
Personality: Deuce is what one would consider the innocent and good child. He's kind of immature, always loafing around and whatnot and sometimes getting himself into trouble, but is kind and caring at heart. However, he can also go into a fit of rage if someone pushes him too far over the edge. He loves sleeping and daydreaming. He also likes being spoiled.
God/Goddess: Pura-Rei
Backstory:
Deuce was born to a human mother and a half valkyrie half necromancer father. His father can be considered one of the rarest species in existence, since it seems preposterous for an angel and demon to fall in love. As such, his father was hated by both sides, and eventually disappeared suddenly when Deuce was a mere 6 years old. His mother raised him in a caring environment, and when Deuce grew to the age of 15, she decided to give him the last memento of his late father. Two twin swords, completely identical. One sword could absorb the light attribute, while the other could absorb the dark attribute. The colors of the silver swords exuded a white and black aura respectively.
Because his mother believed in Pura, while his father believed in Rei, Deuce learned a little from both. From his belief in Pura, he lives peacefully. But with his belief in Rei, he learned that only the strong can survive. He practiced in secluded areas with his sword techniques, and since no one was there to teach him, he developed his own style of fighting instead. At 17, he is now what could be considered an expert in close-range combat, but his lazy and carefree personality shows the exact opposite.
Magic: Deuce is easygoing and lazy in his regular form, in which he has literally no magic whatsoever. But he does have another side to him. If the odds are completely against him and the situation is hopeless, his carefree self becomes an incredible force to be reckoned with (Twilight Zone. Yes, a cheezy name of a skill). Inherited by his father, he has the ability to use the power of both a valkyrie and a necromancer. Although his speed and strength don't change, he can draw out light and dark power from within him and into his swords. Unfortunately, he does not have complete control over this power and can only bring out its full potential during dawn or dusk (Hence, Twilight. Twilight lasts for about 10-20 minutes usually). If you wish to know, only half of its power can be utilized during other times of day, and the power can only be used if the odds of victory are hopelessly against him.
Other: Fave Song... who knows. Can't decide. Maybe "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors?
Here is the shortened version of Deuce's magic:
He can use light and dark attribute attacks that provide holy and demonic damage, but only during his twilight form. He can probably stand up against groups of Necromancers and Valkyries during twilight hours (lasts 10-20 minutes, mind you), but can just barely manage against one Necromancer or Valkyrie during any other time of day in this form. This is also coupled with the fact that he can only go into the "Twilight Zone" if his life is really in danger and the odds of winning are hopelessly (like 95%) against him.
If you want him to fight in your group, he'll probably be weak against weaker enemies but pretty strong against bosses or powerful ones (provided his life is in danger). If the time of day is dawn or dusk, he'll be like Jack the Ripper against powerful foes (again, provided his life is in danger). Sadly, if the time of day is dawn or dusk and he's facing weak enemies, he'll be pretty weak. :P
Swords: The swords he uses are completely identical, and are both silver in color. In Deuce's twilight form, one becomes black, while the other becomes white. It indicates which sword has a light attribute and which sword has a dark attribute. They basically look like black and white versions of Kirito's "Dark Repulsor."
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

Astriani

Post#66 » 21 Oct 2016 05:03

Ooc: Accepted, Nitro! Feel free to make your character come to the camp a bit late.

Tara, watching the entire thing happen, moved quickly to Twillor, placing a cold hand on his own. 'There will be no fighting in this camp. I suggest you calm down, for no one will harm you while I'm here.' Nodding to him, she made her way to the last place the little boy was. She crouched down, pulling out a small fig from her pocket. She held out her hand, a kind look in her eyes. 'Same thing, little boy. We are here to save the world, not harm the people in it. I won't hurt you, so you can come out now.' She was un nervingly calm through this ordeal.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

HunterOfEvil

Post#67 » 21 Oct 2016 10:46

There was a long, silent pause. Maunie stood still and watched Tara very carefully. She seemed nice enough, and that fig was calling out to his stomach....
Tara could hear faint footsteps coming toward her. Another short pause, and a small hand appeared in thin air, reaching for the fig cautiously. He picked it up, hesitated, and then finally let his invisibility fade. Everyone could now see a young boy, no more that twelve, with dark fluffy hair and grundgy clothes, standing by the fire with an apple in one hand and a fig in the other.
Maunie contemplated Tara for a moment, then said quietly, "Um, thank you."

Pale-Beast

Post#68 » 21 Oct 2016 18:44

Twillor shrugged Tara off and walked away from the camp into the forest, he'd be back later eventually... Twillor let his charm stop and he grew brightly and was gone in the matter of seconds, running through the forest as fast as he could sending everything almost flying.
People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

- Atsushi Nakajima

NitroMiyaz

Post#69 » 21 Oct 2016 18:57

Deuce had received a letter. Probably the first letter he's ever received in his life. How someone even knew him was a mystery entirely, and how a bird sent the letter was even more illogical. But Deuce merely saw it as the power of magic. Anyway, he decided to read the contents, and upon finishing, told his mother he would be off on a journey. It was a really, really long... conversation.
It was quite a while of walking, but eventually after a few weeks he arrived at his destination. Secluded in a forest, he noticed a small fire with various different people there. Cool bunch. Deuce merrily pranced into the camp, looking around for the person in charge.
"Hello!?, Deuce Teilight here! I received the magical message letter thing!"
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#70 » 21 Oct 2016 19:17

Alrich simply sat in silence as he watched the others interact in various ways. He was simply coming up with plans of many sorts; Battle plans, conversation plans... Etc.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Return to “Roleplays”