The Gods' Verdict (Accepting)

Pale-Beast

Post#71 » 22 Oct 2016 03:21

Twillor abruptly stopped and almost smacked into a tree but luckily he caught himself and wondered where he was, running off all that steam had gotten him lost from the group but he thought turning around would eventually lead him back to camp so he walked back from where the strewn path of speed magic sent him. Maybe he'd come back safely or maybe he had another idea when he would get back.
People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

- Atsushi Nakajima

FUNYjk27

Post#72 » 23 Oct 2016 00:00

Ooc: Sorry for not posting life has kept me a bit busy lately and I just haven't had the time. Things are calming down but I don't think I will be able to post for another day or two though.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Astriani

Post#73 » 23 Oct 2016 03:37

Tara sighed as she watched Twillor run of. This was going wonderfully terrible. She then heard a voice call out, "Hello!?, Deuce Teilight here! I received the magical message letter thing!" She turned to face the voice. 'It's not magical, but you're at the right place. My name is Tara Laegar. You can come and join us if you'd like.' Her voice then rang out in everyone else's minds. 'I understand that you all ahve been travelling for a few days. Go ahead and rest. We'll discuss our options in the morning.'

OoC: Could everyone start wrapping up their nonexistent conversations? I'll post again tomorrow with a morning update on the next major decision.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

NitroMiyaz

Post#74 » 23 Oct 2016 06:14

"Ah, rest."
Deuce fell onto the grassy dirt beneath him, staring at the sky above. It was already past dusk, he believed. Going through small towns, forests, and dirt roads was quite the task. He didn't face what one could consider a hardship, but he did have an airhead moment of not bringing enough of the necessities needed for a journey. In fact, his money had disappeared long ago. The only thing left on him were his clothes and swords. And it should also be mentioned that his food was the occasional wild animals and his drink was the rain and ponds.
Thus, he fell asleep right then and there, a pleasant expression dying his face.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

WoodGreen

Post#75 » 23 Oct 2016 14:23

After hearing the message, Lorenzo picked up as much firewood as possible and gestured for the necromancer to follow him back to camp. "Ahh, a new face?" He said, glancing towards the new arrival who was already asleep. He dropped the pile of tinder near the fire, and threw a couple of pieces on to keep it going.
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Post#76 » 23 Oct 2016 14:55

As someone tossed more wood on the fire, Maunie sat down on the other side and wolfed down his apple and fig as fast as he could. He didnt know when he would next get a meal, and still didnt very much trust most of those in the camp. He watched Lorenzo warily as he ate.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Pale-Beast

Post#77 » 23 Oct 2016 17:12

Twillor busted through bushes nearby the camp, stomping in as a new person had arrived and had passed out. He did all this to put on a show but then he quietly laid against a tree and closed his eyes because nothing exciting ever happened yet, It'd be better if he just stayed to himself so no one would know what he'd be trying to do when everyone else had fallen asleep. Twillor on the other hand only pretended to be asleep but he was well aware of his surroundings and the people.
People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else or they can't go on.

- Atsushi Nakajima

SlayerOfNight

Post#78 » 24 Oct 2016 16:25

[Ace]
I climbed a tree nearby the fire that had a relatively comfortable place to sit. I took out a medium length rope, securing myself to the tree as I always do.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Pale-Beast

Post#79 » 02 Nov 2016 01:56

OOC: did this die?

- Atsushi Nakajima

Yoonie

Post#80 » 03 Nov 2016 00:34

The male slowly began to lean against an oak tree, his headache seemed to never end. Everyone's scents were different, Tara's was a muted, sweet, flower like scent. Twillor's was a heavy, but gentle scent of musk. He couldn't identify anyone elses, because he was so exhausted in trying to fight back the pain of the headache. He slowly drifted off to a deep sleep, the male's slender frame slowly drooped down the trunk of the tree...