Pokemon Ace Detectives. Case 1: Picking Up the Pieces

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#121 » 15 Jan 2018 02:52

"Yeah well... There's also a Witch here, and I was pushed here by a... let's go with acquaintance. Honestly I'm not transforming unless I absolutely have to." The man said, his eyes never leaving the Hooligan.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Post#122 » 15 Jan 2018 02:56

"Woooow! A lot of characters here that don't belong in this thread, but I'm the menace?!" the Havenstation Hooligan stuck out his tongue
"You'll still never catch me alive HAHAHAHAH!" The Hooligan said as he disappeared into the Petalburg Woods

laixlegoman

Post#123 » 15 Jan 2018 03:13

Probored wrote:Qr Bbpost "Woooow! A lot of characters here that don't belong in this thread, but I'm the menace?!" the Havenstation Hooligan stuck out his tongue
"You'll still never catch me alive HAHAHAHAH!" The Hooligan said as he disappeared into the Petalburg Woods

"AFTER THAT HOOLIGAN!!!" The cloaked man proceeded to storm after him without a second thought.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#124 » 15 Jan 2018 03:14

The man in the fedora ran after him as well, keeping his gun trained on the Hooligan as he ran.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Post#125 » 15 Jan 2018 03:31

The Hooligan disappeared into the Petalburg woods

"So cloaked man?" he said from the shadows "You think Im necroposting? So what if I am? What are you gonna do about it

The Hooligan threw one of the Kamen Rider's medals at his face, he pickpocketed one of them

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#126 » 15 Jan 2018 03:34

"...Isn't this one of Shinsei's?" He asked, picking up the medal. "When did I get this?" He sighed, and reached into an inside coat pocket, pulling out a dark blue USB with a red A on it. Pressing it's lone button, he placed it in the right slot of his buckle, and pushed the two outwards.

[ACE!] Midnight blue armor with red flames along the lower arms and legs appeared, with a tattered black cape. A midnight blue helmet formed over his head, with a silver insect like mouthpiece, and black visor overtop two yellow, compound eyes. An upside down silver A formed antenna. He rushed ahead, running towards where the medals were thrown from.

smartdevon

Post#127 » 15 Jan 2018 03:57

Lily shouted something that sounded like another language as she pointed her wand at the hooligan. It was a witch's spell that paralyzed people.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Post#128 » 15 Jan 2018 07:04

Probored wrote:Qr Bbpost The Hooligan disappeared into the Petalburg woods

"So cloaked man?" he said from the shadows "You think Im necroposting? So what if I am? What are you gonna do about it

The Hooligan threw one of the Kamen Rider's medals at his face, he pickpocketed one of them

Now this guy is throwing metals? Really? He attempts to catch up with the Rider.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Fireally

Post#129 » 18 Jan 2018 06:37

Private Quinn called the international police to dispatch forces from Petelburg City and Rustborough City to apprehend 4 suspicious characters for questioning, what with them teleporting and Looker's mysterious disappearance.

Seth started musing "I did hear rumors of timespace error in the Alola region, but how one can occur here is beyond me"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela