Pokemon Ace Detectives. Case 1: Picking Up the Pieces

Fireally

Post#71 » 29 Nov 2016 03:51

Looker glances at Sam's card "I would like to have some help getting my memories back, but I can't shake the feeling what I need to do, has to be done alone."

Quinn restrained himself, waiting for Amelia to come out of hesitation, or was she gaining info on that man over there with the long ears?

May smiled and nodded at Kai "I am a Pokemon trainer. I'm trying to complete the Hoenn PokeDex for my father with a friend of mine, but a few weeks ago I got badly hurt and had to stay here. I'm feeling good enough to go now." she glanced at a bracelet on her arm with an empty, circular hole on it. Then looked up again "Anyway, nice to meet you Kai!" she smiled.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

Post#72 » 29 Nov 2016 04:59

Sam:
"I won't step on your toes for whatever mission you eere on." I said "but i would like to help you through this mystery" i clarified
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Oranje Maan

Post#73 » 29 Nov 2016 20:37

José

The man searches the ship's walls and its hull for anything to identify the name of the ship and who its owner is. "I'm going to see if I can take a look at the ships behind," radios in José," I could probably find the ship's name and its home port from there."
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Traxstaromega

Post#74 » 29 Nov 2016 23:32

So she had been hurt... But by what? He heard about the Pokemon caught in space, but this couldn't be the same trainer. Could it? He still wondered what Pokemon were in her possession. This must have been the reason he was told to come here, he had to know more.

"Nice to meet you too. I used to be a trainer myself but I haven't been up to it in a while. Have you seen any rare Pokemon while filling out the pokedex?"
Last edited by Traxstaromega on 29 Nov 2016 23:37, edited 2 times in total.

The Brick

Post#75 » 29 Nov 2016 23:34

POV: Amelia snapped out of her little mental pause. It had been a while since she had seen Looker, and it was really odd for him not to recognize her. While she did realize he had lost his memory, it still didn't feel right.

"Yes, we shouldn't be long." Amelia replied to the woman who opened the door. She was the woman who was to take care of Looker then, Amelia surmised. The other man there however puzzled her. His face seemed somehow... familiar. It took her a moment, but then she had it; he was a private eye, though she didn't remember his name. Amelia had worked with him on one or two cases in the past, though not entirely out of choice. He was traditionally trying to work on a case she was already on, and was just a pain in the butt sometimes. He was sometimes a help, but more often than not a hindrance. She decided to wait till he left to speak with Looker.

OOC: Devon, are you okay with this dynamic between our characters? I think it could be interesting.

Fireally

Post#76 » 29 Nov 2016 23:53

Looker stood "I might as well start somewhere. If I don't take action, I doubt my memory will return to me. I accept your offer. What's your name?"

Private Quinn steeled his nerves. "I'll wait outside for Amelia to finish," he said promptly before exasperatedly returning outside.

Seth came over the comms to Jose "Alright. See if you can find some stairs that go down. They should be able to lead to the bridge or captain's quarters. The ship's name should be listed under there somewhere if there's still some backup batteries left."

May "I've seen plenty of Pokemon. Nothing spectacularly rare, though I've come close to it. I suppose I should be going now. Nice meeting you!" May started walking to the door while Professor Birch said his goodbyes to her.

smartdevon

Post#77 » 29 Nov 2016 23:58

Sam:
"Sam Ross Brewer" I said. I held out my hand to shake his.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#78 » 01 Dec 2016 03:57

Looker shook Sam's hand "Sorry about the circumstances, but I have no name to my knowledge, that I may formally greet you with, Sam."

Oranje Maan

Post#79 » 01 Dec 2016 11:57

José

"I'll see what I can do, then I'll head to the ship's backside." José now looks for some stairs around the ship. "Has there been any indication that water Pokémon have been around, or is the area clear?"
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Fireally

Post#80 » 01 Dec 2016 22:32

Seth came across the speaker once again "There's always water Pokemon underwater. You shouldn't have too much trouble with them. I doubt they're aggressive if they're here. They'll likely live in this boat with enough time." Jose finds and goes down some stairs down and eventually locates the bridge. Sure enough, the name was found on a seafarer's hat left inside the bridge at first glance.

Return to “Roleplays”