Pokemon Ace Detectives. Case 1: Picking Up the Pieces

Traxstaromega

Post#81 » 02 Dec 2016 00:27

Very interesting. Kai thought to himself. He decided to go follow May and see if she found anything else of interest. Maybe she would go to the battle resort? He said his farewells to Professor Birch, and left.

Oranje Maan

Post#82 » 04 Dec 2016 07:30

José

"Come in Seth." Radios in him. "It appears that I found a hat with the person of interest's name on it. This makes it more likely to possibly be his boat. Have you found anything yet?"
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Fireally

Post#83 » 06 Dec 2016 23:25

Looker looked to the door and saw Amelia "If I were to guess, you know who I am, don't you? You are looking at me quite expectantly, and do not appear to be at peace with my decision to work with Sam Brewer."

Professor Birch gave Kai a somewhat jubilant, somewhat awkward farewell. May was looking to the sky, squinting at something. Kai took a look and saw it was a person, coming in fast on a Pokemon. He whizzed overhead and slid across the ground as the Pokemon dropped him off just past the lab and near 2 houses. May ran over excitedly to the person. He had a white hat, back and red short sleeved shirt, black pants, and a green one shoulder backpack with a red circle with a white outline and red shoes.

Seth radioed back "That's good to know. I've also come to find nothing of interest though. Not even bodies, yet the life boats are all here. They may be hidden, or taken out like Looker or rescued by Pokemon Trainers, however"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

The Brick

Post#84 » 07 Dec 2016 00:41

Amelia looked up just as Looker started speaking. "It's not that..." He always did have a knack for being blunt. "Do you mind if we talk alone?" The lawyer asked Sam. It wasn't that she had anything secretive to say, but that she didn't want the PI to hear it.

smartdevon

Post#85 » 08 Dec 2016 00:12

Sam:
I looked at the woman. "I can assure you I'm a capable detective. But of course I don't mind. everyone has a right to privacy"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

The Brick

Post#86 » 08 Dec 2016 02:45

Amelia nodded in thanks as Sam walked off. Turning back to looker, it was still weird for her to think he didn't know her. Time for reintroducing herself, Amelia thought. "My name is Amelia. I'm an attorney that used to work with you. I'm here trying to dig up any clues I can find about what happened." Having a second time to make a first impression was... Interesting to say the least. "I was hoping to ask you, did you notice who found you on the shore? Did you catch a face, a glimpse, anything? We're trying to piece together what might have happened, and any information you have would be helpful." She was hopeful he had seen something, and yet doubtful at the same time.

Fireally

Post#87 » 08 Dec 2016 04:33

Looker "His name was Brenden. He had a white had, brown hair, a green single-shoulder backpack and mainly wearing red and black. Was I... How much do you know about me? Or I should say, rather, how well did you know me before I lost it all?"

Quinn confronted Sam immediately, thrusting a finger out him (a little out of nervousness to Looker's health and the other out of bewilderment) "Ok, who are you and why are you coming into the affairs of the IP?"

May "Brenden! It's so good to see you again! Did everything come out alright?"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

Post#88 » 08 Dec 2016 11:33

Sam
I held up my hands innocently. "Im just a private detective. Here to offer my assistance to this man." I insisted.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Traxstaromega

Post#89 » 09 Dec 2016 00:48

"nice ride" Kai thought to himself. He wished he still had his pokemon with him. He continued listening, beginning to feel slightly awkward.

Oranje Maan

Post#90 » 09 Dec 2016 12:00

José

"Perhaps the ship left with just person of interest on board. When we surface, get someone to see if the last port that this ship left from has a record on how many people boarded its last voyage. Now one thing I want to find before we surface is what caused the ship to sink." With that, José takes a swim down into the hull of the ship.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.