Operation Rewind

leniphant

Operation Rewind

Post#351 » 06 Apr 2017 00:12

Tama looked chastised when Butler scolded, "Tama! Please...not so fast." "My apologies! Truly!" Tama dropped her chin in shame, though the moment Sapphira began to speak, she looked up again. "I would rather not answer those questions." Sapphira told Tama. Tama's expression fell and she got a childlike look of betrayal and hurt on her face. "Oh, we're here. These will be your rooms while you are here. They're all the same, so just pick one." Sapphira gestured to the doors in the walls. Tama paid no attention, still staring at Sapphira with the look of a kicked puppy. "B-B-But why?" She pleaded.
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Operation Rewind

Post#352 » 06 Apr 2017 00:14

"There are some secrets better left hidden until the right time, child." Sapphira explained.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Operation Rewind

Post#353 » 06 Apr 2017 00:15

Quinton hit the ground, but sprung back up and went to strike another knight.

Leon and Alex were still looking for Quinton, with the help of that girl (or at least I would expect her to be there)
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

leniphant

Operation Rewind

Post#354 » 06 Apr 2017 00:19

Gently, Sapphira said, "There are some secrets better left hidden until the right time, child." Tama was about to protest, before she remember her own secrets. Still looking unhappy, she nodded. "O-Okay. I understand..." She gave Sapphira a small smile, then turned to look at the doors. "Um... Do any of them have windows?" Tama asked, sounding her old cheery self again.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Operation Rewind

Post#355 » 06 Apr 2017 00:22

"Of course." Sapphira said with a smile. "All of them do. Like i said, they're all exactly the same."

Esmeralda closed her eyes and focused. "I hear battle in that direction." She said, and pointed in the direcrion of the fighr between Quinton and the guards. She ran in that direction, unsheathing her sword.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

leniphant

Operation Rewind

Post#356 » 06 Apr 2017 00:26

Sapphira smiled, "Of course. All of them do. Like i said, they're all exactly the same." Tama beamed at her. "Wonderful! Thank you very much! I look forward to speaking to you again!" Tama curtsied, then opened the nearest door and took a look at her new room.

THE_BUTLER00

Operation Rewind

Post#357 » 06 Apr 2017 00:32

Butler walked into the first open door he saw and crashed onto the bed. "Burning Rose...I know I know you."

Alex had found that running with a spear was more difficult than he had anticipated it to be. Leon on the other hand was just fine lugging his axe over his shoulders. Leon nodded at Esmeralda. "I will handle him, no need for you to interfere."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Operation Rewind

Post#358 » 06 Apr 2017 01:15

The rooms were all rather spacious, having a single bed in the corner, a window nearby, a nightstand, a closet, and a dresser.

Esmeralda glared at Leon. "No. It is my duty to protect this castle. I shall do so."

leniphant

Operation Rewind

Post#359 » 06 Apr 2017 01:57

Tama bounced around, rummaging through the dresser, closet, and nightstand, oohing and aahing at the place. Once she had finished the circle around the room, she flounced over to the window, opening it up and folding her arms over the windowsill. She rested her head on her arms and spread her 'hair' out so that it would achieve maximum surface area. With a contented sigh, Tama went into standby mode as she charged in the warm rays of the sun.

Probored

Operation Rewind

Post#360 » 06 Apr 2017 04:54

Earl was lost in thought when he heard one of the keywords he was trained to hear come out of Tama's mouth. The one being weapon. Before he could ask anything, Sapphira and Esmeralda had already vanished to deal with whatever was going on. Earl walked into the room and searched around for any visible bugs and hidden cameras before remembering the time period he was in. He sat down in a chair.

"Alright. We need to regroup and refocus here. We've got everyone we need according to John, but what now? Where do we go? How do we prepare? What do we need? Im asking everyone here, lets pool in our ideas. We've also got a prisoner to interrogate. I'm hoping to get to use the Sands as a way to fight the threat. But I just want to hear what everyone has to say about it"