The Destroyer of Realms

laixlegoman

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#21 » 11 Dec 2016 22:21

NitroMiyaz wrote:OoC: lol, I find it funny how you came after battling Asuran, who was supposedly supposed to be [Pandora]'s subordinate in another universe. I feel like we already destroyed the 4th dimension here. Accepted.

The battle was going to end at some point. Also I don't think anyone is going to have the time to post at that form. Also I mainly handy caped him. Wouldn't be surprised if Asuran came to this new world to get revenge on him.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

The Brick

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#22 » 14 Dec 2016 00:58

Come on guys, where are your applications! I am genuinely excited for this roleplay, and it would suck if it didn't even get off the ground.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#23 » 14 Dec 2016 01:03

Working on it! This characters abilities are vast, so it's either going to be a REALLY long app, or, if I'm allowed to, i'll skip out on a few details.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#24 » 14 Dec 2016 10:58

I'm working on my app as well but I also have finals at the moment so I might be a while.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

noghiri
Site Admin

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#25 » 23 Dec 2016 04:18

Thread locked by request of owner.
hairplanes