The Destroyer of Realms

Obiwanabi

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#11 » 08 Dec 2016 03:05

OOC: OH! This is cool, it's kind of like GA! Maybe a return or perhaps a new addition to a certain family?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#12 » 08 Dec 2016 03:11

Ooc: well, they'd only be usable in Douglas' final form, so no need to worry about actual armies. I'll make his app in a bit.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

NitroMiyaz

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#13 » 08 Dec 2016 07:43

Obiwanabi wrote:OOC: OH! This is cool, it's kind of like GA! Maybe a return or perhaps a new addition to a certain family?

I has absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :D

No seriously. What family? I've never read GA at all. :P
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

Obiwanabi

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#14 » 09 Dec 2016 03:29

NitroMiyaz wrote:
Obiwanabi wrote:OOC: OH! This is cool, it's kind of like GA! Maybe a return or perhaps a new addition to a certain family?

I has absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :D

No seriously. What family? I've never read GA at all. :P

GA is an RP that has no real premise, the players are the people who create the story. Kind of like this.

As for the family it goes back to R2D 1 (hosted by Probored then Smartdevon) with an owl deemed owl-mom that Devon created and I sort of joined into the family by having my existing character get adopted by Owl-mom. It's sort of evolved from there with multiple new family members created by Devon, me, and even Leni has one she added. Anyways, I may be adding a new member to the family.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

NitroMiyaz

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#15 » 09 Dec 2016 04:01

I have no idea what that Owl-mom thing is but okay! :D
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

FUNYjk27

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#16 » 09 Dec 2016 23:55

Quick question, is it acceptable to have my character be a lich of sorts (I'll try to PM the details later if you want)? I have a bunch of very OP ideas I've been wanting to get out of my system for a while now but I don't want to make sure they're ok.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

leniphant

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#17 » 10 Dec 2016 01:00

I've been drumming up an idea for this role-play for the past couple of days, but I don't really have the time to formulate it into an application. Hopefully I'll find some time soon, but I just want to say that I intend to join!
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

NitroMiyaz

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#18 » 10 Dec 2016 05:38

FUNYjk27 wrote:Quick question, is it acceptable to have my character be a lich of sorts (I'll try to PM the details later if you want)? I have a bunch of very OP ideas I've been wanting to get out of my system for a while now but I don't want to make sure they're ok.

As long as the character isn't invincible, it is accepted. The main villain in this roleplay technically has the power to destroy a universe, just so everyone knows. That's why I asked for people to make apps with some of their strongest characters. In conclusion, this is probably the most overpowered roleplay as of yet.

laixlegoman

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#19 » 11 Dec 2016 17:25

Name(s): Advend, The shadow keeper
Race: human
Appearance/Equipment: Image

May make a drawing of him at some point.
Abilities: As the shadow keeper he has access to a massive amount of shadow based and darkness based weaponry, and abilities that he can summon at will. From tomes, accursed swords, wands, etc. he his also pridy quick on his feet.
On his own he can have a decent amount of manipulation of his own dark orea.
Weaknesses: The massive arsenal will be restricted at first. If he wants to use the more powerful weapons he whodu need to notify the higher ups before getting permission.
The majority of his weapons/abialdys can be countered by light
Pet/Summoned Companions(optional): None. at most he can summon a few creatures of darkness, but that had to be restricted to 10 at a time due to how the rules of this world work.
Personality(optional): prefers to take a indirect approach to problems when he can. not that he hates dealing with the problem directly. He simply doesn't want his somewhat dark presence to scare people off.
Backstory(optional): will be told in time. (some time after dealing the the demon king (Asurin, Aserin, can' spell his name.) at woodhaven) he was sent to this world (by a organisation that he works for) to take a look at a magic shop to find a spell book.
Other:
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

NitroMiyaz

The Destroyer of Realms

Post#20 » 11 Dec 2016 20:33

OoC: lol, I find it funny how you came after battling Asuran, who was supposedly supposed to be [Pandora]'s subordinate in another universe. I feel like we already destroyed the 4th dimension here. Accepted.