Timeless Titles GEN1

SlayerOfNight

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#141 » 30 Apr 2017 04:48

Alex Redwood

She made no sarcastic comments or anything, but stood there, eyes narrowed, deeply assessing the situation, looking for any weak points.
Last edited by SlayerOfNight on 30 Apr 2017 04:53, edited 1 time in total.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#142 » 30 Apr 2017 04:52

Ooc: You wouldn't have moved, neither would have Lupis. Chaos stops all title powers.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#143 » 30 Apr 2017 05:20

Emma:
I bit my lip. I did gave my scmitar and the sword I stole... but i wasnt exactly the valiemt hero type. I tried to use the sword to pry the debris away.
Last edited by smartdevon on 30 Apr 2017 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Oranje Maan

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#144 » 30 Apr 2017 06:28

Ingríðr

She knows that it's too dangerous to stay, she returned back into the woods to observe at a distance.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

NitroMiyaz

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#145 » 30 Apr 2017 07:47

"Oh?" Torin opened his eyes wide in surprise. "I see I see, finally an opponent that's worth defeating!" Torin exclaimed with a broad smile painted across his face.
If one were to look from the side, however, it would look like the smile of a grim reaper who finally found a fun toy to play with. Torin surmised it to be impossible for him to miss by ordinary means. That could only mean either A., his powers don't work on this 'Chaos', or B., this 'Chaos' nullifies the power of titles. Missing his shots for the first time ever caught Torin by surprise for a few seconds, but it didn't mean he was just going to give up and run.
"It seems I'll actually have to aim for once!"

Torin opened fire once more, this time emptying his entire pistol cartridge, 10 shots, towards the chest of the beast while sliding behind one of the rocks that fell.
"Well Tsar, we finally found a good target to kill!" Torin happily announced to his pet slime while reloading his pistol.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

WoodGreen

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#146 » 30 Apr 2017 10:41

OOC: wow a lot happened while I was asleep...

Scarlet jumped back as the decaying figure appeared, but remained somewhat calm. This was certainly not her first fight. Single target, close range. She thought, drawing the double barrel shotgun from her back and snapping it open. No glaring weaknesses... I'll just have to try everything! She loaded a buckshot round, and a slug into each barrel, and pulled both triggers. A fireball momentarily erupted from the weapon as both rounds fired. She had a huge grin on her face and a sparkle in her eye as she fired the weapon. Unlike most of the group, she was enjoying herself.

Jason was quick to move. He drew both sabres and darted into the mist. With luck, his dark cloak may grant him some camouflage from the apparition. He noticed as he ran, that his feet... made sound. Unusual. He lunged from the mist, slicing at the exposed bone.
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#147 » 30 Apr 2017 12:02

Ooc: edited my post, btw

Lupis laid the child gently on the stairs and went searching through his backpack for anything to heal the boy with. (Butler, you decide if he has anything.)
Last edited by HunterOfEvil on 30 Apr 2017 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#148 » 30 Apr 2017 13:55

OoC this is the first time Emma speaks in the roleplay

Emma:
"Got anything to move these rocks?" I asked Lupis.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#149 » 30 Apr 2017 14:03

"Nope," Lupis called. "Happen to have any bandages?"
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#150 » 30 Apr 2017 15:00

Emma:
"Nope. Just rope." I said.