Timeless Titles GEN1

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#151 » 30 Apr 2017 15:02

Lupis found nothing in his bag but a bottle of water. The kid did look thirsty, maybe even dehydrated. Everyone's shots seemed to be doing nothing to Chaos, and he barely even moved. His head turned to the sounds of movement and voices. The young boy began to speak. "Mi...Midday. He...ca-can't see...us." From behind Chaos another figure dropped down into the hole. This figure was tall, and his blonde hair and blue eyes were barely recognizable in the dark mist. The guy took a running start, jumped, and dropkicked Chaos in the back of the skull. Chaos didn't flinch, he just turned to where the kick had come from, but the assailant had already got up and booked it for the other side of the hallway, where there was yet another cave in blocking them off.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#152 » 30 Apr 2017 15:15

Lupis pulled out the water bottle and his spare shirt (the one thing I specified in his app), cursing to himself. He lifted the boy's head into his lap and attempted to tilt water into his mouth. Then he called to Emma, "Ninja! Its the middle of the day! He can't see anyone! Tell everyone to keep moving!"
Lupis started ripping up his extra shirt so he could use the strips as bandages. "Hang in there, kiddo. I gotchya."
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#153 » 30 Apr 2017 15:16

Heather walked over to the boy and kneeled down next to him, holstering her gun. "Kid. Name. What is it." She demanded, while Lupis was trying to bandage him up. She kept an eye on Chaos at all times, while her brother kept both of his on it, his old training kicking in. He unholstered his own, old fashioned pistol and loaded some rounds into it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#154 » 30 Apr 2017 15:22

Emma:
I rolled my eyes "You heard her, keep moving!" I shouted.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#155 » 30 Apr 2017 15:40

Chaos turned to the side that most of our heroes was at. He stumbled forwards, the ghastly voices in your heads screaming louder and louder the closer he got. It was now seen that this was the end. both sides of the hall were blocked in, and Chaos was down there with them. That was until the old man from earlier jumped down from the hole in the ceiling, waving his big staff at Chaos. "Beast of dark and death, begone with you!" And with that he casted from his staff what seemed to be a ball of pure light, which hit Chaos, sending him stumbling back. Adius turned to the stairs, and ran towards them, as he got close he waves his hand, and all off the fallen rocks went back into place. "Up the stairs, now!"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

SlayerOfNight

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#156 » 30 Apr 2017 15:41

Alex Grimm

She was moving around a lot, but not enough to exhaust her. She was trying to get different angles on the attacker. When Chaos started stumbling forward and got attacked by a man, she ran towards the boy. "I got him." Alex said, hoping he'd just agree quickly so they could go. "Could you make sure everyone gets there safely?" Alex asked, in hopes he wouldn't start arguing. Not now, not in this situation.
Last edited by SlayerOfNight on 30 Apr 2017 15:49, edited 3 times in total.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#157 » 30 Apr 2017 15:43

Andrew nodded. "Yes sir!" Running up the steps, he turned his gun's safety off and holstered it again. Heather sighed and followed after.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#158 » 30 Apr 2017 15:44

Emma:
Dont have to tell me twice. I sprinted upstairs.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#159 » 30 Apr 2017 15:58

Lupis, who was already on the stairs with the boy, gave Alex a disapproving look. Without a word, he sholdered his pack again, gently adjusted his grip on the boy so he could stand, and bounded up the stairs. As soon as he reached the top, he shoved the front door open with his shoulder and took off sprinting, constantly trying to warp home, hoping to put enough distance between him and Chaos to get The kid to safety. It occurred to him that he probably looked like and idiot, but that didnt matter anymore.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

SlayerOfNight

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#160 » 30 Apr 2017 16:00

Alex Grimm

'Eh, whatever. It was worth a try.'

Alex looked for anyone who hadn't reached the stairs and hurried them forward, doing her best to ensure all safety.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.