Timeless Titles GEN1

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#161 » 30 Apr 2017 16:05

for once in his life West wasn't holding on to Adam to get up a flight of stairs, so even in the face of death he was pretty happy. Adam however was shivering like a dog. Adius was waving for people to hurry up and get up the stairs, it seemed he could only hold the rocks up for so long. The man that had kicked Chaos earlier ran up the stairs, stopping only to fall into a chair in front of him, the man was panting.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#162 » 30 Apr 2017 16:14

As soon as he was out of range, Lupis was able to warp away. To anyone who happened to be watching, he seemed to dart around a tree and disappear completely.
He appeared into the alley just next to the hospital in his town. He burst through the doors, calling for help. (Butler you can take over)
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#163 » 30 Apr 2017 16:18

As Lupis entered the hospital the doctors would have shunned him, they had already seen the boy's mark, and it was a known rule in Futuria that Title Holders are not accepted at most hospitals, this was one of the ones that didn't. The boy began to speak, choking on his words. "D...D...Douglass..."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#164 » 30 Apr 2017 16:26

"Douglas?" he asked. That must be his name. "Hang on, Douglas, I'm gonna get you somewhere safe. I'm gonna take care of you. You'll be okay." Lupis promised as he ducked into a corner to warp again. He knew of a hospital that accepted Title Holders, and tried his luck there.
Last edited by HunterOfEvil on 01 May 2017 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

THE_BUTLER00

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#165 » 30 Apr 2017 16:34

The main doctor there turned as Lupis came in, his eyes widening, and his face softening. He walked towards Lupis, ushering for a nurse to grab a bed for the boy. The doctor motioned for Lupis to set the boy down. The boy couldn't hear anything that Lupis was saying, but something about his face calmed him.

HunterOfEvil

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#166 » 30 Apr 2017 16:43

Lupis put him down as gently as he could, though his arms were shaking with the weight of the child. "They're gonna take good care of you, little buddy," he promised Douglas. He held the boy's hand, rubbing it to comfort him.

WoodGreen

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#167 » 30 Apr 2017 17:15

Scarlet stumbled back up the staircase ejecting the two used casings from her shotgun as she moved. "What... was that?" She said after taking a deep breath, and loading another buckshot and slug into her weapon, in case that thing followed them.

Jason made a more graceful retreat. He had made his way around the creature, and so scurried back towards the group through the mist. He sheathed one of his sabres, keeping the other drawn.
Last edited by WoodGreen on 30 Apr 2017 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

laixlegoman

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#168 » 30 Apr 2017 17:38

Tobar manages to get to the staircase and proceeds to get out of the cave.
"Leave, engaging with the entity is pointless at this time." He said to Scarlet. He runs out the building to join the others.
once the issue is settled, a plan will need to be set.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

NitroMiyaz

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#169 » 30 Apr 2017 20:59

"Who'd wanna leave a fight this thrilling?!" Torin shouted with glee.
He spun around, firing three shots of his plasma rifle at the beast. Before he could rush in however, Tsar the slime jumped off Torin's arm and expanded in size, shoving Torin up the stairs.
"Hey, wai- Stop it! That guy's mine!"
Torin couldn't aim with a slime forcing him up the stairs, and the slime showed no signs of slowing down.
"Tch!"
Torin clicked his tongue at a missed opportunity to kill a worthy opponent, and gave up his pursuit.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

smartdevon

Timeless Titles GEN1

Post#170 » 01 May 2017 00:48

Emma:
I sprinted away from the site and became invisible as soon as possible. That went a littlw rough but at peast i got a sword out of it.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09