CSEC RP

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#41 » 18 Apr 2017 01:27

Girvan ran toward the ship and looked behind him , he saw that Felix was still fighting the mysterious figure with tooth and nail and was too occupied to take care of whatever was going on.

Obiwanabi

CSEC RP

Post#42 » 18 Apr 2017 04:28

Frozenburge, Lord of all things Frozen and Cold, Chief of the realm of Eternal Frost, grimaced, as he saw the druid. Well, he grimaced about as well as a skeleton can. He really just grinded his teeth together. Nevertheless he sprinted towards the vessel. Great, just my luck, he thought to himself, a women who practically is a plant has rescued me! Lord of the Eternal Frost!
It's proposterous really!!!
He looked over his shoulder at Foxer and friends. Spending time with them didn't seem too appealing either really... He just kept running towards the vessel.
I'm with stupider
I
V

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#43 » 20 Nov 2017 02:58

Anyone want to revive this? I'd love to continue this particular story. Doesn't have to be the same characters, but Id love to try again

THE_BUTLER00

CSEC RP

Post#44 » 22 Dec 2017 05:56

I'd try this again, maybe with new characters though.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#45 » 22 Dec 2017 17:34

Yes I think I'll reboot this now