CSEC RP

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#1 » 28 Mar 2017 23:00

[+] Entry Post
Hey guys! Lets try something different shall we? Everyone creates someone elses character! What I mean by this is that you create a normal character app and submit it here. After a while when enough people submit their application, Ill put them all in a randomizer and post the results here. Everyone will play as someone elses character! So come on, join in!

-Your character must not be overpowered.
-Your character must not be underpowered either
-Your character should be able to be playable by someone else. Don't make something no one wants to play as. Good rule of thumb is, if you can envision yourself playing this character, then someone else could probably play it.
-Creativity as always is requested!

I'll make up a story after Ive seen everybody's apps, I'll try to find a suitable context for you all and make an app myself to put in the randomizer once I find a working computer.

Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory: (optional. This isnt your character. It's someone else's. You get to choose whether their character's backstory is set in stone, or they start off with a blank slate.)
Powers and abilities:
Weaknesses:
Other:

CREATE SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER ROLEPLAY

“Welcome one and all to Foxer’s Game Show! For all your sadistic recreational needs. My name is Foxer and as always, I am your host for tonight!” A loud booming voice is heard throughout the stadium as the crowd cheers the entrance of the game show host

Wait.
Booming voice? Stadium? Crowd? Huh?!

You awaken groggy, dizzy and sleepy. The noise is confusing at first but you manage to adjust your vision and tempo just enough to make out neon red and yellow letters...Foxer’s Game Show? Never heard of it.

“TODAY, ladies and gents, we have a special episode just for you! 7 contestants ripped away from their native dimensions, here to duke it out in our legendary interdimensional game show! The winner gets to live and work as a slave for Ghulga the Cruel for the rest of their lives and the losers forfeit their lives! Aren’t we charitable? We gave someone a job, in this poor economy!”

The crowd laughs at the joke. You are wide awake enough to make out who is talking:
You look around and make out other pods, with other “players” in them,they also look like they were taken by force and forced to compete in this monstrous jeopardy knock-off. In front of you is a big red button, a smart pencil and a tablet for you to write your answers to the questions the game show asks.

“Now I’ll explain the rules, they are pretty simple really! I’ll give everyone questions they must answer! If they fail the question, I’ll deduct 10 points! They each start off with 30 points and if they reach 0, welll” Foxer makes a off with their heads gesture with his thumb and a silly face. The crowd cheers. “The best thing about these rules is, they always change during the game! If I feel like deducting 30 points off of you for no reason, I can do it! If I dont want to give you any questions and want to make you fight instead, then I can do that too! That’s the beauty of this game! I even let you keep your weapons and equipement just to see what you’ll do! Lets start with our first question shall we, newly awakened contestants?”

The crowd cheers extremely loud, Foxer clears his throat.

“What is the meaning of your life, contestants? Answer fast, or else we’ll feed you to our security head, Felix!”
Foxer points toward someone near the end of the stage

You look toward the corner of the stage and see Felix looking at each of you licking his lips.
The tablet and pencil light up in front of you, time is running out, you need to do this fast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contestants:

1-Probored
2-Smartdevon
3-Butler
4-HunterofEvil
5-Oranje Maan
6-Obiwanabi
7-Laixlegoman

A- Adelaide Da Conti
B- Clarine
C- Yorkie
D- Girvan
E- Jaydon Fabron
F- Jenny Wildflower
G- Lord Frozenburge II

Randomized Set Integer Sequence

A- 3
B- 4
C- 2
D- 1
E- 7
F- 5
G- 6
Last edited by Probored on 14 Apr 2017 22:07, edited 9 times in total.

smartdevon

Create someone else's character roleplay

Post#2 » 29 Mar 2017 00:39

Application:
Name: Clairine [I didn't think of a last name the person who gets the character can, or if someone makes her brother, Ill edit it in when one of those happens]

[+] Appearance

Backstory: Clarine is a young rising popstar. She was born in america but moved to japan when she was eight years old. When she was twelve she made a music video for her brother's video class that blew up on YouTube and jump-started her career to stardom. She's famous throughout all of Japan, America, and Europe. She's considerably wealthy, (But not too rich) and has a pet arctic fox named Lucio. She brings Lucio everywhere, even to her concerts. Clarine lives more often in high end hotel rooms than actual houses these days. Clarine is bubbly and cheerful most of the time, she often acts much younger than she is. whenever she's in public she keeps a face of innocence. However sometimes when she's in private and needs to blow off some steam she gets really mischievous. She's always pretty girly.

Powers and abilities: Clarine can charm almost anybody with her appearance and personality. her interpersonal skills are incomparable and she can use them to manipulate people if she wants too. While she may be useless in a fight, her pet fox Lucio is a ruthless warrior. Due to rigorous dance classes, she has expert coordonation. She also carries pepper spray and a tazor, both of wich shes quite adept at using.

Weaknesses: Clarine is not tough. she is no weight lifter, and she doesnt know any martial arts. She also didn't finish high school after her musical career took off.

Other: If someone wants to make her brother that's fine.

(Also I know she has a bunny and not a fox on her shoulder in the picture that was a mistake.
Last edited by smartdevon on 31 Mar 2017 23:35, edited 9 times in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#3 » 29 Mar 2017 09:00

OoC: Buff her up a bit please, she's relatively useless in a fight. Try to make a character you'd want to play as and don't make a throwaway character.

Application:
Name: Adelaide Da Conti
[+] Appearance

Powers and Abilities: Adelaide has basic hand-to-hand combat skills, is a strong willed businesswoman and has done a successful starter-up campaign for the commercialization of random trinkets but her real physical prowess is her swordfighting skills. Her weapon of choice is the Condotierre, a ceremonial magical sword. The Condotierre is a very versatile sword and is pretty powerful on its own, relying not on the user's strength, but on its swordplay skill and can even block hits from giant heavy swords. A mythical legend is that even the weakest man can slice through metal armor with it, which Adelaide has confirmed by slicing through a transmission's tower tubular steel. It is a magical sword after all. The sword's blade can turn into flames, ice, electricity, poison, gold, silver, and even water! Adelaide is a very good diplomat as well.
Backstory: Adelaide is a succeeding young business woman. She has successfully created a strater up campaign for the commercialization of random trinkets kind of like eBAy and Amazon. The night of her 21sth birthday, she couldn't sleep at all,due to a noticeable hum from her attic. She went to investigate and found the mythical Condotierre on the floor humming deeply. A note right next to the sword was written by her deceased grandfather. It said that the sword would only reveal itself to her at her 21sth birthday and that it was her destiny to wield it.
Weaknesses: No known weaknesses. She does have all normal human weaknesses though.
Other:
Last edited by Probored on 06 Apr 2017 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

smartdevon

Post#4 » 29 Mar 2017 10:55

Ok, edited.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Obiwanabi

Post#5 » 29 Mar 2017 12:18

I might... Just might.... Be able... To make an app... Once time... Permits me to....
I'm with stupider
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Post#6 » 30 Mar 2017 01:25

Name: Samuel "Yorkie" Yorkenshire
Appearance: Yorkie has short, dark blue hair and pale hazel eyes. He wears a layered t-shirt (dark green on top, dark grey on bottom) and green khakis. He also wears brown leather dress shoes, and usually has a pair of black ear buds in his ears, even when they aren't playing music.
Powers and Abilities: Yorkie doesn't physically have to move during a battle, due to an entity he has named "Diodic" which is invisible as long as there is no battling going on. When a battle starts Diodic appears as a glowing green skeleton wielding a double edged serrated sword and a buckler shield. He can also create heave wind forces to knock his opponent backwards.
Weaknesses: Due to him not having to physically fight, he's not very strong or fast, and usually relies on Diodic. He also has a limit to how much Diodic can do before his body becomes over stressed and shuts down. He also hates the smell of mint.
Other: I really have nothing to say.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#7 » 30 Mar 2017 02:53

Name: Girvan
Race: AI in a metal..... child?
Appearance: https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=invader ... +realistic
https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=invader ... +realistic
Stands at about 1'5". He speaks through a tiny speaker under his chin, where there is a volume adjustment knob and a manual on-off switch (which requires a spoken code to activate).
Backstory: Built by a man named Zim Tarrest to be a little helper. (the rest of the story can be made up)
Powers and abilities: Has laser eyes, rocket-booster feet, little tools on thin metal arms in his back, and photographic memory. Can be incredibly stealthy if properly motivated. Has an almost hollow skull where he keeps his portable charger and anything else he might want. He can extract long, twig-like arms equipped with almost any tool.
Weaknesses: Incredibly height challenged, not strong. Needs to charge at night/after using rocket boots or laser eyes for long amounts of time.
Other: Loves baby animals (especially squirrels and piglets), smelling flowers, and baking.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

laixlegoman

Post#8 » 30 Mar 2017 03:09

Will be making a app soon.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Oranje Maan

Post#9 » 30 Mar 2017 03:32

Name:
Jaydon Fabron
Appearance:
The current film Jaydon is working on is a historical film about a Napoleonic battle. He looks like the character the he is the stunt double for:
http://i.piccy.info/i4/48/fe/5e54dc4375 ... fc8f2.jpeg
He has a fake moustache on so he can look similar to the character. Mr. Fabron has an upcoming scene where he is suppose to go through a lot of fire and some explosions. To protect himself, he is wearing a flame retardant suit underneath his costume in the case that he catches fire.
Backstory:
Jaydon is a stunt double. He's been doing it for a couple of years, ever since he graduated from his college, over a few show and movie productions, usually in the action and historical genres. He has never been maimed during his work yet, though he has came close some times. The man receives a mediocre salary for what he does with some minor benefits. Currently, Mr. Fabron working on the production of a historical film, being the double for one of the supporting characters.
Powers and abilities:
As a stunt double, Jaydon can take many hits. He is a strong and brave person. The man also has some skills known to him, such as firing many guns and martial arts. He is also wearing a fire retardant suit.
Weaknesses:
He's human. Also, despite his other set of skills, he is not able to swim. Mr. Fabron is quite the lazy person when he is not doing his job.
Other:
The technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar.”
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Obiwanabi

Post#10 » 30 Mar 2017 03:51

Application:
Name: Jenny(Jennnifer) Wildflower
Appearance:
[+] Imagine this but without the wolf and as a 13 year old version of herself

Backstory: That's for the eventual owner of this character to figure out ;)
Powers and abilities:
Wild Spirit: Jenny has the ability to communicate with animals and plants, and most are naturally affectionate towards her. Using this ability she can try to get certain creatures to aid her in whatever task she may need completing. However, she cannot be guaranteed assistance, as not every animal will like her, even if most usually do.
Untamed Agility: Due to her affinity with nature she has greater agility than most people her own age.
Weaknesses:
inexperienced: She's only thirteen, so she has little experience and will often make mistakes, some large and some small.
Cocky: She thinks she's superior to most normal people so she'll often act cocky and rude towards them.
Aquaphobia: She has an unexplainable, petrifying fear of water. She will not go near it unless absolutely and utterly necessary, and even during such circumstances she will be very hesitant.
Other:
I'm with stupider
I
V

Return to “Roleplays”