CSEC RP

laixlegoman

Create someone else's character roleplay

Post#11 » 31 Mar 2017 03:01

Application :
Name: Lord Frozenburge II of the eternal frost.
Appearance: Frozenburge looks to be a typical minecraftian wearing a decent amount of ice themed armor. Under neath that armor however is a minecretean skeleton with its bones a icy light blue.
Backstory: (optional. This isn't your character. It's someone else's. You get to choose whether their character's backstory is set in stone, or they start off with a blank slate.)
What you need to know
- Frozenburge rules over a minecraftian realm known as the eternal frost (which is basicly a frozen tundra with terrain similar to the nether)
- He has been looking for a fair fight for years after being scrutinized by some roleplayers 3 years back.
Powers and abilities: He has mastery over ice magic and is capable to manipulating ice to bend to his wim.
-he dual welds two finely crafted cold steel blades and has a frost bow and some arrows
-is skilled in dual welding, regular sword fighting, and some hand to hand combat
-has some waterbending abilities used mostly to benefit his ice magic
Weaknesses: - He absolutely hates being called Frozenburge. two thirds of the time he will confront the guy that called him that and try to challenge him to a fight.
-The majority of his power can be countered by fire for obvious reasons. its not a instint lose if he is dealing with fire, it will just make it harder for him.
-He is probably the worst when it comes to using a bow. Even if he ends up shooting multiple arrows at the same time at a target that is a few feet away, he will still some how miss. This whoud agrvated him a lot so he surely doesn't use his bow much.

Other:
A note from Frozenburge.
"hello, this is Frozenburge speaking. To the person who will be disideing my actions. Don't make me do something stupid like blindly rush an large mech or fight a army of lava monsters wale being struck by fire balls. I don't really have control over this but it should be appreciated if I don't look like a all brawn no brains oc. Hope you have fun controlling the Lord of the enternal frost."
Last edited by laixlegoman on 31 Mar 2017 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Probored

Post#12 » 31 Mar 2017 09:00

All accepted! Laixlegoman, please watch your spelling, I'm not sure if your character is named Frozenberg, Frozenburg or Frozenburge because you mispelled his name many times. Please spellcheck and reread.

I'm going to close the applications at April 2nd, 9 PM EDT then randomize the pool.

Probored

Post#13 » 03 Apr 2017 23:02

Updated the first post! Game is starting now!

smartdevon

Post#14 » 03 Apr 2017 23:29

Yorkie:
Well this was odd... I took the stylus in hand. I suppose I should try and answer...? I didnt know who this 'Ghulga the Cruel' was but perhaps I should play along... I took the stylus and tried to think of something tahtd entertain the crowd. I figured that was the secret to success here, based on those strange rules. As my answer I submitted the phrase Gotta find a girl! that was kinda true, I wanted to settle down and raise a family but taht wouldnt hype the crowd nearly as much.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Post#15 » 04 Apr 2017 00:42

Jaydon Fabron:
With little time to take in what was happening, Jaydon takes a few seconds to think.
Shouldn't be too hard, people like crazy stunts and explosions. So why not pout that in?
He proceeds to fill in his answer as fast as he can before that guy thats leading this "show" feeds him to the giant cat.
Well i work as a stunt double prepared to deal all sorts of stunts.
He may had exaggerated a bit but he has his experience to back him up.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

HunterOfEvil

Post#16 » 04 Apr 2017 00:56

Well, this was certainly a turn of events. Clairine, who decided to mock-play the game and had no interest in being someone's slave, wanted to test the boundaries. This was a game show - if the crowd loves her, she's bound to survive as long as she wants. She has to appear smart, but innocent. After a pause, she decided to answer, It depends on your destiny.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#17 » 04 Apr 2017 01:19

Adelaide thought long and hard about what to put down on the pad, she hadn't much to go on other than the obnoxious man on the intercom. She decided to write a single word down as her answer, and that word was "Success".
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Probored

Post#18 » 04 Apr 2017 02:01

Girvan analyzed the tablet: Encrypted. Unknown materials, weird vibrational frequencies, sending a wireless signal directly to the big screen where the answers will be shown to the audience.

What was the meaning of his life? He was built only 2 years ago. This sort of philosophical question would usually fry a machine's circuits but Girvan was sentient and was way more intelligent in philosophical abstractions than a normal android. He wrote down the only possible answer to this question in the finest calligraphy.

"My purpose has not been defined yet. My current path is to define a purpose."

He had to find a way to get out of here! This place was spiking his danger meter to the maximum!

Oranje Maan

Post#19 » 04 Apr 2017 02:58

Jenny Wildflower

Upon hearing the question, Jenny ponders it. She knows the answer immediately and writes the following in barely readable words: to show the other humans where they belong on the animal kingdom. She takes a look at the security guard. It barely looks like the chap that one would talk to, this she felt that this cat was perfect.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

smartdevon

Post#20 » 04 Apr 2017 18:11

Yorkie:
I examined the statium for clues of it's location. It certainly didn't seem to be the world I knew.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Return to “Roleplays”