CSEC RP

Obiwanabi

Create someone else's character roleplay

Post#21 » 05 Apr 2017 04:04

Lord Frozenburge II:

The Lord of all things cold and frozen groaned as he awoke. His "eyes" flickered, and he lifted himself up to find himself in a pod of sorts. He grimaced and clenched his fists. He was the Lord of the realm of Eternal Frost and he demanded respect! He didn't know who had put him there, but when he f- well, actually he didn't have to wait long; his jailer was already instructing him and several others in pods like his on how to play a "game". Simple enough, the Lord thought as "Foxer" had finished explaining. He already knew what he was going to write down.

To Make You Bleed
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Probored

Post#22 » 06 Apr 2017 04:42

"...And with that, everyone answered the first question! Computer, please print the results!" Foxer said with a big smile turning to the audience "Lets see what theses silly mischief makers tell us!"

The crowd cheers on Foxer. They love him. The computer has finished printing out each person's answer on a piece of paper.

"AND THE RESULTS ARE HERE! LETS SEE WHAT EVERYONE WROTE!"

Foxer grabs the piece of paper and without even reading it, tears it to shreds.

"Pffft ahahaha, did you guys really think I'd read such dumb answers? Hehehe. I mean, really, who even asks questions like that? What is the meaning of your life? AHAHAHAHA" Foxer snorts than falls on the floor. He is crying from the laughter, laughing so hard he can't even stand. "And what's worse is that our dear contestants, *snort* have the audacity not to write down 'Slave to Ghulga the Cruel' or 'Nothing but entertainment to the masses and to be discarded after a single use.' I mean, what were they thinking?! Theses dimwits are lucky I didn't make them lose points to theses answers or else they'd be down 50 points! Amirite?"

The crowd is laughing extremely hard right now, Foxer's joke has won them over.

"Anyways,"
Foxer stands back up and wipes a tear from his eyes. "Heres the next question! Which among the other contestants would you want to fight the most? Which among them would you want to fight the least? Answer quick, answer fast, you don't want to be left in the past!"

Yorkie looks around the stadium, trying to make sense of where he was, the stadium looked like one of thoses 90's jeopardy sets, but instead of the relaxing blue, everything was gaudy and a neon red and yellow. The contestants were all in pods where the jeopardy stands should have been and Foxer was in the front of the stage making jokes and doing performance acts. The stadium however was full of bizarre and weird creatures cheering Foxer on.

This definitely was not his world. He needed to find a way to get out of here.

smartdevon

Post#23 » 06 Apr 2017 11:36

Yorkie
I had a sickening feeling id be fighting whoever i put down for least desirable. But I didnt want to take the chance. In reality I didnt want to fight the young blonde girl. But instead I wrote
Id love to fight the odly dressed bearded man, though id hate to come face to face with the tiny robot.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Post#24 » 09 Apr 2017 01:47

Jaydon Fabron:
He takes a look around this crazy place. I mean seriously, we got ourselves a guy that looks like a convashion of a final fantasy character and the Night Before Christmas hosting a show to a bunch of creatures that look like they belong in a comic book.I mean really.
the guy with the armor looks like someone i whoud want to fight. the redhaired business women, not so much.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

HunterOfEvil

Post#25 » 09 Apr 2017 01:51

Hmm, who to fight? Clairine thought for a moment, then wrote, Love to fight little robot, hate to fight the redheaded girl.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Probored

Post#26 » 09 Apr 2017 01:56

Girvan analyzed the contestants before coming up with the best results. His naturally curious nature wanted to learn as much as possible about everything and he wanted to see how something like the big skeleton would move and fight as he had no data on that. He already knows how normal humans would fight so he wrote:

"I'd love to see the armored skeleton fight. I'd rather not exchange that data for the small 13 year old girl's battle data."

Oranje Maan

Post#27 » 09 Apr 2017 08:11

Jenny Wildflower

As she looks at her possible opponents, Jenny doesn't see much that match with her. She looks at her paper and writes down the following: "I want to fight the pop doll (Clairine). If I can't, I want to take on the other redhead here (Adelaide)."
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

laixlegoman

Post#28 » 14 Apr 2017 20:01

Ooc: you don't mind my attempt to revive this rp?

Jaydon Fabron
He attempted to yell out "Hay Foxer, I got my self two questions for you: 1.who is this Ghulga the Cruel that you are talking about? 2. If you think that our answers for the first question whure dumb, then why not saver the moment and get every last laugh out of the audience?"
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Probored

Post#29 » 14 Apr 2017 22:03

OoC: Right! Sorry about this, it was exam week so I needed all the time I had to study.

Foxer leans back and waits for the contestants to input their answers.

"ANNNNND THE CONTESTANTS HAVE WROTE DOWN THEIR ANSWERS! Lets see now! Who they think they'd fight? Who are they willing to kill to survive? Looks like dear old frozen bones over there hasn't written down anything. Oh well! Thats 5 points lost for you, you numbSKULL. There's a skele-TON of slaves who'd love to be in his place and he doesn't HAVE THE GUTS to even try to play! I'm sure this guy feels DEAD inside and has never made a HUMEROUS pun in his life!"
Foxer exclaimed turning to the audience, emphasizing each of his puns to get the maximum laugh out of the audience.

"Lets look at what they wrote down! Computer, please print down the sheet"

The computer prints the contestant's answers and Foxer grabs it. He pauses a bit building up suspense....

Then rips it apart again.

"BWAHAHAHAH! OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES EVERYONE? THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD TO FIGHT EACH OTHER TO DEATH AHAHAHAHAH!"
Foxer is rolling on the floor laughing again while the crowd is howling even louder than before. "AHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! WE NEED TO SEE A REPLAY OF THEIR FACES TO SEE THEIR EXPRESSIONS!" Foxer snorts with tears in his eyes. He manages to sturdy himself back up, by. He takes off his hat and bows to the audience.

"Alright, alright everyone, quiet please! The introduction round is over. Let's get serious here."
Foxer completely changes his tone. His amicable expression changes over to a predatorial one.

"This time, we are going to get truly serious. This time, I wont rip apart the paper and what will happen WILL happen contestants. You will all choose someone to die. You need to choose someone from the 7 among you to get eliminated from the competition and the one who gets voted the most will die. If there is a tie, everyone in that tie will die. Is that understood? You CAN vote for yourselves if you want to escape this mad mad world of course! The clock is ticking contestants! You are going to need to do this fast!"

Jaydon Fabron yelled out "Hey Foxer! I got my self two questions for you: 1.who is this Ghulga the Cruel that you are talking about? 2. If you think that our answers for the first question were dumb, then why not savour the moment and get every last laugh out of the audience?"

Foxer turns around and smiles "What are you even blabbing about, dear contestant? Should you not write down your answer before I make you lose 20 points? Our dear Ghulga the Cruel isn't with us tonight so you won't yet be able to see your potential employer yet!"

HunterOfEvil

CSEC RP

Post#30 » 14 Apr 2017 22:11

Clairine decided she didn't like this host very much. Out of morbid curiosity, she wrote as her answer, You.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/