CSEC RP

smartdevon

CSEC RP

Post#31 » 14 Apr 2017 22:13

Yorkie:
"Whats the penalty for writing nothing on this question? Or choosing an illegal answer?" I asked, drawing a cartoon portrait of foxer.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#32 » 14 Apr 2017 22:23

Girvan set up a random integer sequence and assigned all the contestants numbers. He got Clarine's number and wrote her description down in perfect calligraphy
Last edited by Probored on 17 Apr 2017 01:25, edited 2 times in total.

smartdevon

CSEC RP

Post#33 » 14 Apr 2017 22:27

I looked around at the other contestants but I couldnt weigh lives. Then again, was that robot-thing actually alive? I wrote next to my doodle of Foxer (whiched looked pretty good if i do say sk myself)
Robot-Thing
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Oranje Maan

CSEC RP

Post#34 » 15 Apr 2017 00:06

Jenny Wildflower

At this point, Jenny believes this to be another joke, even if he said that it was getting serious. With that, she thinks up something stupid, instead of one of the contestants, in order to surprise him. She writes down, "Tatertots taste loud like a moon. If you fly a zebra, I'm afraid of adjectives."
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

laixlegoman

CSEC RP

Post#35 » 15 Apr 2017 06:12

Jaydon Fabron
The robot
What? He isn't alive is he? He should be able to handle what ever Foxer throws at him.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Probored

CSEC RP

Post#36 » 17 Apr 2017 06:27

Foxer looked at everyone with a predatorial grin. His eyes were sparkling with malice and his wide grin spread all over his face.

"My dear boy, the answer to such a question is obvious! If you choose an answer that isn't one of the options I gave you or choose not to answer at all, wellllll...You obviously decided to vote for yourselves!" He addressed Yorkie smiling

"How about we look at the answers everyone gave!" Foxer turns to the audience "ARE YOU READY?!" He shouted

The crowd cheers even louder, everyone is ready to see who gets executed. They are extremely excited and jumping on their seats.

"Lets look at the score! Lets see...2 votes for Clarine! 2 votes for Girvan! 1 vote for Jenny! 1 vote for Frozenburge! 1 vote for Adelaide! It seems we have a tie! Looks like its going to be a dual execution tonight!"

The crowd cheers even louder

"Now lets spin the Wheel of Fun! Whatever it lands on will be the way we execute theses unlucky fellows! ARE YOU READY?!" Foxer shouts once more, riling up the audience.

"SPIN THE WHEEL! SPIN THE WHEEL! SPIN THE WHEEL!" They start chanting

Foxer goes toward a corner where the Wheel of Fun was hidden from view and brings it in the front of the stage. He grabs it dramatically and starts spinning it with a twirl

"What's it going to land on~?" Foxer sings

The wheel lands on tile with a fire symbol

"Deep fried robot! Hmmm, delectable! It seems we are going to have deep fried singer and deep fried fox too! Lets open up the hotpot!

A trapdoor opens up under Girvan and Clarine's pods, fortunately the pods are hanging from chains attached to the ceiling but they won't be lucky for long. Under the trapdoor is what looks like boiling barbecue sauce. It looks like they'll be boiled alive. The chains start slowly descending.

"Well folks! It seems that we only have 5 contestants left! What game should we play next? How abou-"

*CRASH*

Suddenly a giant hole appeared in the wall shaking the entire building an creating a fog of dust

"Wha-" Foxer starts exclaiming stunned as a piece of the wall hits him in the face. He flips over several times and lands several feet away.

"Move!" A voice screams. You barely make out what appears to be the help of a ship through the hole in the wall. Felix immediately stands vigilante and gets ready to pounce on the intruders. Someone's ship had crashed into Foxer's Game Show. A figure leaps out of the ship and slashes at hyper speed through all the pods in one strike, freeing the contestants inside. Girvan and Clarine's pod however were about to fall inside if not for the intervention of a vine catching the pods and placing them on the ground. Another figure stands in front of the ship

"Quick! Get inside! I'll explain everything later!" She says, motioning to the open door of the vessel

smartdevon

CSEC RP

Post#37 » 17 Apr 2017 11:05

Yorkie:
I sprinted for the ship but with a last thought looked back at Foxer, qnd summoned Diodic, my warrior spirit. Diodic raised his sword to strike Foxer.

HunterOfEvil

CSEC RP

Post#38 » 17 Apr 2017 11:13

Clairine was about to start swinging her pod in hopes to move it away from the boiling sause, when lots of crazy things happened. She didn't think twice and sprinted for the boat.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Oranje Maan

CSEC RP

Post#39 » 17 Apr 2017 13:19

Jenny Wildflower

At the moment, she has absolutely no idea what is happening. The only option she knows is to get to the ship, which she does.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

laixlegoman

CSEC RP

Post#40 » 17 Apr 2017 22:43

Jaydon Fabron
As soon as he was free he bolted to the ship. There was no reason to be in this crazy game show. I mean what kind of mad man who is say in this place?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.