Unmei Gakuin

THE_BUTLER00

Unmei Gakuin

Post#1 » 14 Jun 2017 03:28

Welcome, to Unmei Gakuin!

Is probably what you were waiting to hear, but sadly, it isn't. This isn't the happy Hogwarts you were expecting, because "He Who Must Not Be Named" in this world is much worse than anything people could imagine. Only a handful of people have lived from a confrontation with "The Darkness", even less are clinically healthy, most are damaged beyond repair, or clinically insane. Why am I telling you this? Because...we are training you to fight it, to kill it, or die like all the others. But don't worry, you have eight years before then.

So, lets get this started.

[+] RULES
1. No Metagaming/Godmodding as it is annoying, this includes instantly dodging or landing every hit automatically.
2.Character limit is 3, more are allowed if you have a story-arc going on, and new students cannot be added as main characters until next school year.
3. No Overpowered characters, That's my job.
4. If you're character is secretly a monster/creature, make sure they have a way to hide it, a vampire wouldn't just be allowed to show his fangs in public, unless he wants a bullet to the throat.
5. I find no problem with gore/swearing as long as it isn't to graphic.
6. If you read this, don't put the "Favorite Color" section in your app.

[+] CLASSES
Magical Arts:
Damage Spells
Defense Spells
Potions/Alchemy
Enchanting
Familiars (Ao No Exorcist style)

Academics:
Math
Science
Languages
History
Driver's Ed.

Combat:
Close Combat Battles
Ranged Battles
Weaponsmithing
Dodging and Countering
Improvised Weapons

Technological:
Robotics
Hacking
Bombs
Gunsmithing
Mech Battles

[+] YEAR CHART
Year 1/H-Red- 14-15
Year 2/G-Blue- 15-16
Year 3/F-Orange- 16-17
Year 4/E-Black- 17-18
Year 5/D-White- 18-19
Year 6/C-Bronze- 19-20
Year 7/B-Silver- 20-21
Year 8/A-Gold- 21-22

[+] Dorms
101: Maria V. Astrid and Lilly Arbor
112: Skyla Soarin and Jenny Sterling
128: Heather Wilder
201:Jack Boniface and Bobby Blackwing
203: Damon Hunter and Liam Horus
206: Erik Leous and Geoff Levi
214: Taz Schwan, Luke Ryder, and Inigo Rees

[+] APPS
Name:
Year:
Race:
Physical Appearance: (Not the clothes they wear)(Height and Weight are necessary here)
Preferred Outfit: (What they like to wear)
Personality:
How they were admitted into Unmei: (Strength, Speed, Knowledge, or Wealth)
Preferred Gear: (what items/weapons they would like to have with them during missions)
Preferred Class: (Academic, Magical Arts, Combat, Tech) (Ps. This would decide what they are good with)
Favorite Color:
Fears and Allergies:
Backstory:
Other:

[+] My apps
Name: Luke Ryder
Year: H
Race: Human
Physical Appearance: Luke has short, dirty blonde, curly hair that he doesn't clean much. He has a fair, white complexion, and no scarring to mark. He is 5'10" tall and weighs 144 lbs.
Preferred Outfit: Luke likes to wear ripped denim jeans, a black t-shirt, black mid-top converse, and a ripped and stained denim jacket.
Personality: Luke is a hard-working guy who likes to help people out. He's a naturally good leader, with a pretty bad allergy to pollens.
How they were admitted into Unmei: Strength
Preferred Gear: He has always preferred blades, as he used to live on a farm, and use the sickle to cut crops whenever the tractor broke down.
Preferred Class: Combat
Favorite Color: Red
Fears and Allergies: Allergic to Pollen. Afraid of Loud noises like Lightning, and Thunderstorms
Backstory: Luke's backstory is pretty boring, he lived on a farm most of his life, he didn't even know the Darkness existed until the day they took him for Unmei.
Other:

Name: Inigo Rees
Year: H
Physical Appearance: Inigo has long black hair with red dyed tips. He has dark green eyes, and his left ear has a tear in it, though it seems to be healed. He's 5'1" and weighs 102 lbs.
Preferred Outfit: He usually wears a black, sleeveless hoodie over top a gray tank-top. He has a gold studded choker that he sometimes wears.
Personality: He tends to keep to himself, as he doesn't like loud noises, and other people make him nervous.
How they were admitted into Unmei: Speed
Preferred Gear: He would probably use small knives that could easily be hidden, as he prefers to stay in the dark.
Preferred Class: Combat.
Favorite Color: Black
Backstory: TBA
Other:

[+] Known Students
Luke Ryder-H: Alive
Inigo Rees-H: Alive
Skyla Soarin-H: Alive
Heather Wilder-H: Alive
Eric M. Leous-H: Alive
Maria V(ulpes). Astrid-H: Alive
Taz Schwan-H: Alive
Lilly Arbor-H: Alive
Damon Hunter-H: Alive
Jack Boniface-H: Alive

[+] Uniforms
Male Uniforms: Black Blazer, White Button Up shirt, Black Slacks, Black leather shoes, White Crew Socks, Tie (Of Rank Color)
Female Uniforms: White Blouse, Black Blazer (Optional), Knee Length Skirt (Of Rank Color), Ascot (Optional, Of Rank Color) Knee High Socks.

Uniforms are to be worn Monday-Friday
Last edited by THE_BUTLER00 on 10 Aug 2017 00:01, edited 6 times in total.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Unmei Gakuin

Post#2 » 14 Jun 2017 05:03

Name: Skyla Soarin
Year: 1
Physical Appearance: (Not the clothes they wear)(Height and Weight are necessary here) Short brown hair, roughly 5 foot 9, and weighing around 135 pounds. She has amber eyes and tanned skin.
Preferred Outfit: (What they like to wear) She prefers wearing an old US air force uniform she got from her mother. She finds it comfortable.
Personality: Skyla is serious, no BS and straight to the point girl. She tends to come off as cold, but she truly just wants people to talk to.
How they were admitted into Unmei: (Strength, Speed, Knowledge, or Wealth) Skyla's knowledge of combat and her strength got her in.
Preferred Gear: (what items/weapons they would like to have with them during missions) At the moment, Skyla prefers her Soar Driver and Shift Brace, along side her Strike Proto-Jet Strike Plane (a small black, toy sized airplane), all of which she received from a friend in her childhood. They allow her to equip the Proto-Soar suit, a specialized combat suit that increases her strength, stamina, speed and defenses by a moderate amount, and allows for limited flight. As the current version is a Prototype, it lacks a weapon, and will eventually need upgrading as it possesses certain risks.
Preferred Class: (Academic, Magical Arts, Combat, Tech) (Ps. This would decide what they are good with) Combat
Fears and Allergies: Skyla has no allergies, but she fears her suit eventually killing her from the strain it puts on her body. She also fears corruption by The Darkness, as it would not allow her to continue her life as it currently is.
Backstory: Skyla is the daughter of a US Air Force pilot. When she was young, Skyla was given the Soar Driver and Shift Brace by a friend who moved away. For 7 years Skyla sat, obeying the rules of her school, and never touching the belt and brace. It was only a year before she was admited to Unmei that she figured out what it could do. She took it with her when she went to Unmei, hoping that maybe one day she'd be able to meet that friend again and get answers as to what the belt was. (Btw i'll be making that friend as a 3rd character later)
Other:

Name: Heather Wilder
Race: corrupted human.
Physical Appearance: (Not the clothes they wear)(Height and Weight are necessary here) Long brown hair that reaches the small of her back, with dark brown eyes and pale skin. She's roughly 5 foot 5, and weighs 120 pounds.
Preferred Outfit: (What they like to wear) She prefers a black hoodie, with a pair of black loose pants. She always wears a silver bracelet.
Personality: Heather is cold and filled with hate. She prefers to be distant from others, staying alone.
How they were admitted into Unmei: (Strength, Speed, Knowledge, or Wealth) Strength.
Preferred Gear: (what items/weapons they would like to have with them during missions) She prefers a pair of katanas and a simple pistol, but in the event that she loses them and has no other choice, she'll drop her disguise and change into her corrupted form.
Preferred Class: (Academic, Magical Arts, Combat, Tech) (Ps. This would decide what they are good with) Combat.
Fears and Allergies: Heather fears losing control of her corrupted form, and attacking her allies (She does not like calling them friends). She's also allergic to latex.
Backstory: [DATA MISSING]
Other:
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

leniphant

Unmei Gakuin

Post#3 » 14 Jun 2017 16:25

Do you think you could give an age range for each year? I'm assuming Year 1 is about 14-15... And do we have to start at Year 1?
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

FUNYjk27

Unmei Gakuin

Post#4 » 14 Jun 2017 18:03

Ooc: Here's app 1 of 2. I might add some random facts in other and a description for what he looks like as a dragon later. Also if I need to change anything just say the word.

Name: Eric M. Leous (real name currently unknown)

Year: 1/H

Race: Dragon Totally just a human. Yup a 100% normal human being

Physical Appearance: (Not the clothes they wear)(Height and Weight are necessary here)Eric's about 5'9" and weighs around 136 lbs. He is abnormally pale and has short white hair which he likes to dye blue to match his faded blue eyes.
Preferred Outfit: Eric simply likes to wear whatever feels comfortable to him, which tends to be softer clothing. If given the chance he likes t-shirts and shorts a little more. Additionally he always wears a small silver locket which he says is a gift from his mother and completely refuses to part with for even a second.

Personality: Eric is an extremely shy and introverted person who works hard to avoid unnecessary attention. While he doesn't tend to show it he's actually incredibly emotional. He has next to no social skills but is a fairly quick learner. Additionally he is incredibly earnest and loyal to a fault as well as curious, driven, and determined. He appreciates even the smallest act of kindness and has some self worth issues which he's aware of but unsure of how to properly address. Normally he is a very forgiving, kind, and generally friendly person but he has a deep seeded, almost religious, hatred of The Darkness that's slightly more than just fanatical. Despite his self worth issues he has an unshakable believe that he has something to contribute to the war against The Darkness; even if that contribution is nothing more than trading his life for someone else's.

How they were admitted into Unmei: Knowledge.

Preferred Gear: (what items/weapons they would like to have with them during missions) While he tends to rely on his magic, and being a dragon in the most extreme cases, he prefers to have a automatic rifle with decent range and a Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife just in case.

Preferred Class: Magical Arts

Fears and Allergies:
-Eric's greatest fear is getting caught as a dragon and those around him suffering consequences just for knowing him.
-He is terrified of lightning and electricity based weapons/defenses like tasers, electric fences, etc.
-Eric is slightly allergic to peanuts and were-creatures (like werewolfs and whatnot)

Backstory: -(What he tells everyone) When he was shortly before he turned 6 Eric's parents we're called to fight on the front lines in the war. Unfortunately they needed someone to care for Eric but they didn't know many others who weren't already going to war themselves. Not willing to consider any other options they did everything they could to find someone they could trust to watch him. Luckily the eventually found a friend of there's who was willing to take him in; her name was Page Leous. For four years Eric happily lived with Page and during that time grew to look up to her as his mother figure since his own could visit and even then only for short times. Sadly shortly after he turned 10 he received a letter telling him that his parents were both KIA. Devastated by this he turned to Page for help, and while she couldn't do much more than offer words of comfort and an ear to listen she did officially adopt him. Since then Eric has mostly gotten over his parents' death and found a purpose in working to do the best he can to bring pride and honor to both his dead parents and new mother.
-(What actually happened) Eric's parents were quick to defect to the side of the humans and were fighting The Darkness long before he was even born. Ever since then they've put everything they have into proving their worth to the humans and trying to make a world where their child can be free. Though they regret it Eric's parents have had little time to actually spend with him due to their military obligations. For most of his early childhood Eric mainly lived on the outskirts of civilization and has never really known many of his own kind outside of his parents. Unfortunately due to being a dragon he rarely found much acceptance among humans and because of this interaction with people outside his family was rare leading to him having some rather poor social skills. Luckily through extreme effort his parents found someone who was sympathetic towards them and was not only wiling to help tutor Eric in the basics of human interaction and magic, provide him with an object enchanted to give him a human disguise, but also help sneak him into school when he was ready.

Other: -Eric genuinely sees Page as a mother figure in his life and wants nothing more than to make her proud. -In his spare time he likes to write stories which he hopes to publish one day. -He has a secret love of cheesy romance novels.
Last edited by FUNYjk27 on 14 Jun 2017 23:07, edited 2 times in total.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Unmei Gakuin

Post#5 » 14 Jun 2017 18:32

leniphant wrote:Qr Bbpost Do you think you could give an age range for each year? I'm assuming Year 1 is about 14-15... And do we have to start at Year 1?

I fixed the issue with the ages being missing in the Year Chart, and I would prefer you start as Year 1, as it would allow your characters to grow, but If you want to be of a higher age and year, PM me about it so that I can work a way for that character to be in the plot (as the main plot will follow the Year 1 students as they grow up)

Also Pip and Funy are accepted.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

leniphant

Unmei Gakuin

Post#6 » 14 Jun 2017 19:09

OoC: I can count this as 1 or 3 characters, I don't really care. Hopefully the way I structured the app isn't too confusing; let me know if I should clear something up!

Name: Taz Schwan

Race: Humanish

Physical Appearance: 5’ 11” and 160 lbs; Lean and muscular; Androgynous appearance; Bright green eyes; Freckles; Shoulder-length red-orange hair usually tied back in a low ponytail; Fair-skinned

Preferred Outfit: Black and white Converse sneakers; Dark blue skinny jeans; Red flannel shirt; Sometimes a black hoodie

How they were admitted into Unmei: Wealth

Preferred Gear: Backpack/bag with a powerful minicomputer (about the size of an ipad mini) along with various connector cords and small robots (for surveillance rather than combat) and a wristbands that serves as a cell phone and can also be used to relay simple commands to the robots and minicomputer; katana; sniper rifle

Backstory: Taz’s mother, Anke Schwan, is the owner of Schwan Industries, an amalgam of different companies in the chemical, technological, and weapons sectors. Thus, Taz experience a very privileged upbringing. Taz never knew their father; he apparently left Taz and their mother when Taz was very young. Taz is very close with their mother and often traveled with her on business matters. Back at home in Germany, Taz had many friends at the private school they attended, though only a couple of close ones. Nobody really knows when Taz developed their different personalities, not even Taz, themselves.

Other: Taz has three distinct personalities, Tabitha, Aubrey, and Zander. However, for convenience’s sake, they normally introduce themselves as “Taz” instead of whoever is currently in control. While each personality is present and conscious in their mind, only one is ‘in control’. The ‘switches’ typically happen at night when Taz is asleep or when they get knocked out or otherwise rendered unconscious. In very rare cases, one personality may wrest control from another, resulting in a momentary faint.
[+] Tabitha
Name: Tabitha

Personality: Quiet, shy, very kind and empathetic, really likes sweets

Preferred Class: Academics

Fears and Allergies: Gets nervous around strangers (especially attractive strangers); Worries about what other people think; Afraid of the dark; Afraid of her friends getting hurt and/or dying; Afraid of dogs, spiders, and any fish bigger than her; Afraid of being alone

[+] Aubrey
Name: Aubrey

Personality: Charismatic, friendly, flirty, a bit of a jokester/prankster, has trouble being serious, loves people and meeting new people

Preferred Class: Technological

Fears and Allergies: Afraid of/Disgusted by snakes; Afraid of being tied up/unable to move; Afraid of being alone

[+] Zander
Name: Zander

Personality: Brash, a bit of a braggart, impulsive/reckless, brave, protective, likes all animals

Preferred Class: Combat

Fears and Allergies: Deathly allergic to pomegranate; Afraid of fire, specifically burning to death; Afraid of being alone
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

FUNYjk27

Unmei Gakuin

Post#7 » 14 Jun 2017 22:37

Ooc: And here's app 2 of 2, I'll probably try and clean things up and add some more descriptions in this one later as well.

Name: Maria V(ulpes). Astrid

Year: 1/H

Race: Were-creature (what kind will be revealed later)

Physical Appearance: As a human Maria is about 5'3" and weighs about 122 lbs. She has long wavy orangish red hair and bright yellow eyes. While it isn't very noticeable her teeth are slightly sharper than the average person's. Additionally she has a series of long scars on her back and a bite mark on her left shoulder.

Preferred Outfit: Maria usually likes to wear a bright red t-shirt and gray hiking pants as well as a gray jacket with red trimming when given the chance. The especially observant might notice an unusual number of pockets as she likes to have as many as possible to carry potions, supplies, and whatever else she might want to have on hand.

Personality: Maria might be slightly cutthroat, overly blunt at times, and a bit rough around the edges but if given a chance she can also be one of the most caring people you will ever meet. She sees herself as a patriot and aspires to be an instrument of justice who's purpose is to act for the greater good of others. To her the ends justify the means and she is willing to go to any length to achieve her goals even if it means going against those she is trying to help in the short term. She is ambitious, strong willed, and very stubborn. However she feels regret easily and has issues moving past what could have been; if confronted by enough of her past regrets she can become stuck in the past and unable to continue without the help of others. When she places her trust in someone, it is absolute, and when she makes a promise you can be sure she will die before willing braking it.

How they were admitted into Unmei: Knowledge

Preferred Gear: Maria always brings a number of poisons, potions, and alchemical agents of her own design wherever she goes. She also is a fairly skilled sniper for someone her age and will usually bring one with her. If pushed into a corner she will at the very least partially transform.

Preferred Class: Alchemy/potions

Fears and Allergies: -Maria becomes a nervous wreck the mere sight of large dogs
-She fears what others will think of her if they know about her "condition"
-Touching silver or ingesting wolfsbane makes her feel physically ill
-The day after a full moon she is usually very tired and extremely hungry

Backstory: Maria is very secretive about her past and says little about it unless she actually feels close to that person. Other than that she keeps it on a strictly need to know basis. There is however some more recent information on her in the form of a rather controversial report she wrote about using distilled therianthropic/were-creature blood as an alchemical reagent in potions to give a temporary regenerative effect.

Other: -Maria has a number of smaller secrets that despite being far more normal then being a were-creature she is still just as, if not more, embarrassed about. -She has a massive sweet tooth and always keeps some candy with her. -Despite actually loving her "condition" she sometimes misses being completely human; during these times she likes to listen to calming music.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Unmei Gakuin

Post#8 » 15 Jun 2017 17:03

Okay, Leni you are accepted, and you can count that anyway you want, 1 or 3. Funy you're second app is also accepted.

WoodGreen

Unmei Gakuin

Post#9 » 18 Jun 2017 17:05

Application incoming! Sorry I haven't been on the site in a week

*EDIT*

Name: Lilly Arbor
Physical Appearance: (Not the clothes they wear)(Height and Weight are necessary here) Short for her age at 4'9'' and light at 90lbs. She has long, dark brown hair reaching her chest. Her eyes, should you be lucky enough to catch a brief glimpse of them are a dark green. Her left arm is disfigured due to her curse. (see backstory) from the hand to the elbow, the arm has become bark-like, appearing more and more charred towards the fingers. This deformation has spread slightly since she first received it.
Preferred Outfit: (What they like to wear) Simple clothes, such as a design-less jacket or coat preferably in discreet or forest colours. As long as it has long sleeves to hide her disfigurement.
Personality: Reserved, but not too shy to start up a conversation, especially around friends. She is incredibly empathetic, and will do her best to care for anyone whether in combat or simply emotionally. Her mood will lower considerably if her sceptre is not nearby.
How they were admitted into Unmei: (Strength, Speed, Knowledge, or Wealth) Knowledge
Preferred Gear: (what items/weapons they would like to have with them during missions) Sceptre of the Burning Birch - Containing the power of a fallen Burning Treant (see backstory) this staff soothes (but doesn't heal) the wounds of those nearby. It also increases the effectiveness of nearby fire and nature based magic. Without it, Lilly's magic is far weaker. It also supresses the deformation on her arm from spreading. It's shaft is wooden with a glassy orb on top. The orb contains a
gentle green light with a fiery red spec at the centre.
Preferred Class: (Academic, Magical Arts, Combat, Tech) (Ps. This would decide what they are good with) Magical Arts
Fears and Allergies: She fears separation from her sceptre above all else, even losing her life.
Backstory: Lilly was born into a cult-like clan. Her peers worshiped nature and natural magic, believing this ancient magic was strong enough to protect them against anything, even able to defeat 'The Darkness'. To grow in power, the clan members would summon or hunt powerful creatures and drain them of their magic, strengthening themselves. Lilly was never very adept at combat, but was able to sooth and heal minor injuries the other clan members took. However, one day the clan summoned a creature too powerful for them to defeat. A treeant. A large, humanoid tree-like figure. The clan had intended to use pyromancy to bring the treeant down, but the strongest fighters were immediately crushed before they could strike. As the clan was eliminated one by one, Lilly grabbed the closest weapon she could. A Vampiric javelin, once held by a fallen clan member. It drained the energy of whatever it impaled. With all her strength, she thrust it into the apparition. The javalin point buried into the creature's spine... then snapped halfway down the shaft. The treeant's energy kept draining, spilling out the snapped shaft and into Lilly's arm. Magic coursed through her, and leafy tendrils of bark began to consume her, growing until she resembled a smaller, deformed version of the treeant. Two clan members, who had avoided the massacre until now, channelled blasts of fire towards the two abominations. The fire merged with the treeant's energy, flowing down the snapped javelin into Lilly's now large and tree-like arm, setting it ablaze. She lunged with her newfound body, knocking down the heavily weakened treeant and crushing the two remaining clan members. As her strength waned, her new, leafy body crumbled away revealing her old self inside. Her left arm, which had been holding the spear, kept the barky texture of the treeant, charred by the pyromancy. The lower half of the javelin developed a glassy orb where it broke, containing the majority of a mixture of the treeant's power and the clan member's pyromancy. The orb is mostly filled with a gentle green light, with a vigorous fiery spec and the centre, becoming what Lilly would call the Sceptre of the Burning Birch.
Other: Due to hiding her left hand, Lilly taught herself to do everything with her right hand, becoming ambidextrous.

2ND APP INCOMING
I'm with stupid
I
V

Wolfen

Unmei Gakuin

Post#10 » 26 Jun 2017 01:58

Name: Jack Boniface
Race: Dark Elf (if this isn't possible, I can just be human. Just figured it would make the height and weight more realistic
Physical Appearance: Slender, with skin that seems almost of an ashy blue (like this, closest I could find). Weights in at 180 lbs and stands at 6' 3", he is freakishly tall and often mistaken for much much older. Long shoulder like hair drapes either side of his face and the back of his head, with the back being slightly longer than the sides, reaching the middle of his shoulders (colour like this)
Preferred Outfit: He prefers to wear ripped jeans, plain Tees too big for him, and trenchcoats, which is often reflected in his dress clothes with baggy pants, overly long dress shirts messily tucked in, ties not quite tightened, and blazers with patched sleeves and too long of arms hanging just below the wrist, giving him a sunken in appearance.
Personality: Due to his lumbering size, Jack is very shy and is often afraid of conflict, and never uses his size to his full advantage, giving him little in the way of coordination as well
How they were admitted into Unmei: Knowledge. What Jack lacks in physical prowess he makes up in intellect, with the ability to think quickly and on his toes.
Preferred Gear: Jack specializes in long ranged attacks as it keeps him out of the thick of the fight and allows him breathing room. He specializes with light crossbows and recurve bows, as well as light throwing daggers
Preferred Class: Tech (largely because there's lots of magic and combat, but little in the way of tech from simple browsing of the apps, so yeah)
Fears and Allergies: As afore mentioned, Jack fears direct confrontation, and actively avoids it.
Backstory: As a dark elf growing up in a largely human society, he was constantly picked on, as his stature and skin tone were different from those around him. This led to him becoming an outcast, preferring to avoid others rather than confront them. He adopted a dark demeanour and clothes to match, and mostly keeps to himself except when necessary.
Other: Due to his shyness, he keeps his head down, largely in an attempt to hide his face.
This moron is a moron