The Dreamscape 2

SlayerOfNight

The Dreamscape 2

Post#221 » 10 Aug 2017 23:48

Zan Cherokee Rose
I stepped between the two testosterone generating men. "quit your catfights and let's get to whatever it is we're doing."
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#222 » 11 Aug 2017 00:02

The reaper looked angry all of the sudden. "I will not ask you again to leave Zan." He said raising his scythe.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#223 » 11 Aug 2017 09:08

OOC: Are there any other exits to the room besides the door?
"Listen to the blondey." Vincent chuckled, spinning his knife in his hand while Zan stood in the Reaper's path. "He wishes to die an honourable death, and it's rude to interrupt a duel."
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#224 » 11 Aug 2017 14:02

ooc window
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

The Dreamscape 2

Post#225 » 11 Aug 2017 15:36

Zan Cherokee Rose
"It's she. And, I'm not afraid of reapers. You and I both know I've never feared you. And I never will. This is a dreamworld, and anything can happen."
I glared at the two men on either side of me.
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#226 » 11 Aug 2017 16:19

"he was talking to me." The reaper corrected Zan. "and this is a different playingfeild then before. dreams arent the only factor in play." he pushed Zan away and rushed an attack at Vincent again

SlayerOfNight

The Dreamscape 2

Post#227 » 12 Aug 2017 05:33

Zan Cherokee Rose
Something about this dream felt....weird...not quite...right. Like, I wasn't myself, like a piece of me was missing, never to be found again. I tilted my head down, and began to walk away, away from all the fighting. A deep depression had hit me. Did I forget o take my meds this morning? Eh, I think I need to just vent for a little while. "Fine. Whatever, rip each other's throats out. Just know, if either of you ever need my help, don't expect me to notice your existence. I'm so effing done with all the fighting. I just want some damned peace...Is that too much to ask for in a dream?" I said, softly, but not quietly. Silber walked beside me, turning back one last time to glare and snarl at Vincent and the reaper.

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#228 » 12 Aug 2017 11:42

"Now." said Vincent, taking another step back. "Shall we continue?"
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#229 » 12 Aug 2017 13:23

"shes found more peace than she knows." i muttered, returning to battle.

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#230 » 12 Aug 2017 14:39

OOC: Sorry! I didn't notice your latest post before I made mine
I'm with stupid
I
V