The Dreamscape 2

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#211 » 09 Aug 2017 17:18

Vincent lqcerated the reaper's face 4 times before the reaper was able to pull away. blood rand down his neck for a momebt befote the wounds closed. "I wound curl up and lick imaginary wounds." the reaper said. "we're playing for souls."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Astriani

The Dreamscape 2

Post#212 » 09 Aug 2017 18:22

Mercedes weakly lifted her head and watched everything. At this point, someone would get caught in the crossfire. The Latina looked to Reid, "R...Reid! We need to...get out of here." She started to push herself up despite her wounds.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#213 » 09 Aug 2017 20:57

Vincent didn't like his odds in this fight. This was the reaper after all. "A soul is no good to anyone when it belongs to you." Vincent responded, his blood stained knife outstretched in front of him.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#214 » 09 Aug 2017 21:11

"Leave so I can let loose." The reaper said to the divers again. The reaper attacked once more with his scythe.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

The Dreamscape 2

Post#215 » 09 Aug 2017 21:37

Meino heard what was being said, but all he could get out was a low groan.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#216 » 09 Aug 2017 22:17

Vincent wasn't as quick this time. He dodged backwards, but the tip of the scythe sliced into his shoulder. He grasped the wound with his free hand. Blood seeped through his fingers as he stepped back out of the scythe's range. "Tourists shouldn't get involved in local business." He said through a devilish grin, doing his best to ignore the pain.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#217 » 09 Aug 2017 22:20

"My scythe inflicts real wounds. I'm no dream and neither is it, which means you dont stand a chance."

leniphant

The Dreamscape 2

Post#218 » 10 Aug 2017 04:34

Reid immediately got to work, giving Meino a mild sedative to keep him under for the surgery. Several stitches and a blood transfusion later and her coworker was patched up. She wheeled him into a corner, unwilling to leave him too far out of her sight before heading out of the operating room to get Mercedes. Reid ignored the random blonde guy duking it out with Vincent; she just scooped Mercedes up gently and carried her through the halls to the operating room. "Okay, let's make this quick. Just relax." Reid ordered, before administering the anesthesia. Another set of stitches and a scan that showed that Mercedes didn't have a concussion or brain damage, and the woman was good to go. Reid snatched a satchel, filling it with medications and surgical implements to create an impromptu field kit. The sedative had worn off by the time she got back and she helped her two coworkers to their feet. "You'll be fine now, for the most part. Just don't jump off any buildings." She advised dryly. "Now let's go." Reid helped the two of them out of the hospital, supporting them until the sedative had worn completely off, leaving them conscious and rational.
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

WoodGreen

The Dreamscape 2

Post#219 » 10 Aug 2017 22:13

"The floor upon which you stand, however, is a dream." Vincent responded, glancing around the room. The Reaper stood between him and the door, rendering that exit useless. A window, however, would suit him nicely. "... just like everything else here. Perhaps I shall command it to swallow you, or make the walls crush you. This is my domain." He knew he was exaggerating. For the first time he was confronted by something stronger than himself, and it sent chills down his spine.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

The Dreamscape 2

Post#220 » 10 Aug 2017 22:20

the reaper laughed. "Let's see what a baku can do. guve me your vest shot." the reaper taunted.