Rise of Buckethead

Who is the least badass character?

Jace
9
56%
Gavin
2
13%
Flint
4
25%
Brumma
0
No votes
Eddy
1
6%
Kitkat
0
No votes
Vincent
0
No votes
Don Saladbar
0
No votes
Brian(s)
0
No votes
Other (let us know in OoC)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
laixlegoman
Posts: 964

Rise of Buckethead

Post#701 » 27 Aug 2017 02:09

"I'm going to see if I can get to the top of one of those ware houses," he said as he climbs up the latter (assumingly) to the top of the ware house. "Also we have a plasma powered machine gun laying around. We might as well use it now.". with that said he proceeds to get on the roof with a sniper rifle in hand. Once there, he gets the rifle ready and aims. He will need to wait until that guy gets out of the way.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

User avatar
THE_BUTLER00
Posts: 1582

Rise of Buckethead

Post#702 » 27 Aug 2017 02:17

Green didn't quite understand how a normal human, especially one with such a...large and round stature...wasn't killed by his bullet. He aimed again, this time firing the remaining four bullets at the farmer.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

User avatar
ABanimationLtd
Posts: 13

Rise of Buckethead

Post#703 » 08 Sep 2017 21:50

Vincent had been lurking in the warehouse, mostly biding his time until the train arrived and a full-on battle began. Assessing the situation, he noticed that the main problem was this enemy leader, who seemed to be immune to bullets somehow. He used Apis to communicate with the others. "Be advised folks, this leader bloke seems to be immune to regular bullets, we need to find another way of hurting him. I suggest getting the crystals out of here ASAP before more reinforcements arrive, can someone tell me where the payload is?" he asked. He began moving from cover to cover towards the train doors. His handgun may be the most powerful in the world after the Desert Eagle, but he suspected even he wouldn't be able to do much damage against this farmer guy, so he'd be better suited to moving the payload to the extraction vehicle.
EIVS IMPERIALIS MAIESTIS ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR ADAMMIAE DOMINVS CRAFTANIAE MAGNVS PENMINAE ET SPILDCASTLAE MMXVII

Occasional forum RPer since 2012, veteran of Punchwood.com

User avatar
Cratius
Posts: 29

Rise of Buckethead

Post#704 » 08 Sep 2017 21:56

Gunfire erupted, explosions boomed, and somewhere down the train a carriage was consumed by a monstrous ball of fire.
Elsewhere in the carriage, Marco felt himself jostled, and some of the brown liquid from his hip flask sloshed out. He looked down sadly at the spilled, wasted, sweet nectar of the immortals. Then he took another swig.
Marco sighed, put the flask away, and then pulled out his submachine gun, and stepped off the carriage. He calmly pushed his way past the train passengers that now were attempting to escape the violence, some of them barrelling past him seemingly without noticing him, while others took one look at him and his gun before screaming and running in the opposite direction. Marco walked on towards the fighting, ignoring the small voice in his head telling him to go get an ice cream, and then come back to sort this all out.

The Farmer didn't seem to be in the mood for talking. Otherwise Marco might have tried to persuade him that the current proceedings were distracting the Farmer from the more serious matter of the Farmer's Market going on in the nearby village (which didn't exist), or that his expenditure on weapons and bullets would be much better spent on farming equipment (which was economically debatable, given that nowadays guns for hire were in very high demand, whereas traditional farmers and their farming methods were suffering financially due to the competition with the up and coming hydroponics and synthetic-meat labs).

But none of that mattered. All anyone else needed to know, or cared about, was that Marco raised his gun, aimed it at the Farmer, and fired a burst of perhaps seven bullets.

Return to “Roleplays”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests