Rise of Buckethead

Poll: Who is the least badass character?

Jace
56%
Gavin
13%
Flint
25%
Brumma
No votes
Eddy
6%
Kitkat
No votes
Vincent
No votes
Don Saladbar
No votes
Brian(s)
No votes
Other (let us know in OoC)
No votes
Total votes: 16

larlar9800

Rise of Buckethead

Post#671 » 31 Jul 2017 21:34

Nobody bothered to let her know what stop they were at, but she caught the number as they sped past the last stop. "Well, there goes our opportunity to let the passengers off," she grumbled. She was trying to think of ways to get them to their destination without anyone being on the train, but couldn't think of a way since someone killed the conductor. She glared at Green, believing it to be his fault because, after all, if he hadn't attacked, then the conductor wouldn't've attacked, and Apis wouldn't've attacked, and then conductor would be alive. "Throdun," she began. "Or actually, anyone on the train. Apis can you relay this? Can anyone think of a way to get these passengers off the train? We're about to enter the warehouse district and I don't know how we're gonna keep them out of whatever battle the warehouse people are dealing with,
or how to get them to their final destinations without their lives being majorly inconvenienced or ended." She cheered at the succession of the next few events that Apis relayed, and wished everyone luck getting across the burning train of death.

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#672 » 31 Jul 2017 21:37

Green sat up and walked over to Throdun and Elise, he didn't really have an idea about letting passengers off, but more he was just done lying down.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

RelativelySane

Rise of Buckethead

Post#673 » 31 Jul 2017 23:55

The Brians
#3789 was shocked to have actually killed a person, but that shock was rapidly overtaken by panic as he got shot at. He hurriedly followed the other Brians back down the tunnel, where they were all retreating. #4 was at the front of this group, yelling down the tunnel away from the army "Jay! Jay! Flint was a traitor! He, like, revealed us!" They were all sprinting as fast as their long legs would allow, two of them carrying the injured #3787.

WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#674 » 01 Aug 2017 01:55

Apis did as Elise asked quickly repeating her message to those on the train, "Elise wants everyone to figure out how to get the passengers off the train. So that they don't die and stuff at the warehouse district." They explained. Apis would relay any suggested ideas straight back to Elise.

OoC: So, you guys can just assume Apis told your character, without me having to write a post for every suggestion.

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#675 » 02 Aug 2017 01:15

OoC: Bring back the dead at your own risk...

X2 Buckethead Class Magnet Train:

Dragonsquad (Dunsalipal, Brumma, Marcelo and Kitkat):

You all made it back. Well done. Shame about everyone else in Carriage 7, along with the dead civies killed in the flames.

THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE!

The train has begun pulling into the warehouse district. As you look out the windows, you can see the enemy forces about to strike. Two of the armored vehicles surge forward, accompanied by half of the attacking force...

Warehouse District:

The two vehicles surge forward, with turrets attached to the top of said vehicles. They begin firing at Warehouse 7, their powerful bullets penetrating through the walls.

District Outskirts, Advend:

The army has appeared! Thirty-two dark entities came forth from a dark portal, before surging into the remaining forces outside of the warehouse. The battle had begun.

Tunnels, Jay:

"He did what!?" Jay cracked his knuckles, "SHOW ME WHERE HE IS! I SHALL REMOVE HIS HEAD AND DRINK HIS BRAIN!"

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#676 » 02 Aug 2017 01:27

Green had looked out the window, multiple targets were approaching. The easy part was done, now was the hard part, destroy the approaching forces.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

vladek515

Rise of Buckethead

Post#677 » 02 Aug 2017 02:14

As he walked through the train he saw they were about to arrive at their intended destination, the warehouse. However the enemy was doing so too and they had some armoured vehicles with them too and those would be a problem, if only they had that rocket launcher that had been promised by the manifest, luckily Dunsalipal had a solution for that.

He put the crate with the crystals down and unslung the duffel from his shoulder. He used his pistol to open up a window, he then took two bricks of explosives and hooked up timers, setting the timers he tossed a brick at each of the vehicles out of the moving train. After the throw he used his pistol to take the surging enemies under fire. "Looks like we arrived just in time for the party." Dunsalipal said to no one in particular.
TOP GEAR: DRIVING REVANGEANCE

IF YOU GIVE ME AN INCH, I WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#678 » 02 Aug 2017 16:07

X2 Buckethead Class Magnet Train:

Dunsalipal:

Dunsalipal threw two explosives, but only one was necessary. It was a perfect throw, landing in the middle of the vehicles and setting them alight in a blaze of glory. The second bomb only managed to catch one soldier in its deadly grip. Dunsalipal's pistol, whilst powerful, missed due to the movement of the train.

vladek515

Rise of Buckethead

Post#679 » 02 Aug 2017 17:24

As he watched the vehicles explode after his excellent throw, he got slightly annoyed at missing his shots, he was better than that, but atleast the enemy's armour support for the assault was out of commision. Having emptied his pistol cartridge he put it away after reloading, switching to his SMG, he fired into the assault wave aiming at no one in particular, it wasn't a full on assault rifle or machine gun but he had to make due with what he had and right now this was his best option.
TOP GEAR: DRIVING REVANGEANCE

IF YOU GIVE ME AN INCH, I WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

smartdevon

Rise of Buckethead

Post#680 » 02 Aug 2017 17:53

OoC drop me on the waiting list for a new character
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09