Rise of Buckethead

Poll: Who is the least badass character?

Jace
9
56%
Gavin
2
13%
Flint
4
25%
Brumma
0
No votes
Eddy
1
6%
Kitkat
0
No votes
Vincent
0
No votes
Don Saladbar
0
No votes
Brian(s)
0
No votes
Other (let us know in OoC)
0
No votes
Total votes: 16

RelativelySane

Rise of Buckethead

Post#661 » 29 Jul 2017 23:27

Captain Kitkat
Images whirred and swirled in Kitkat's mind, and he came to consciousness back on the train, to the sound of Donsaladbar's voice, and the stench of his own vomit. Taking the bucket off his head and replacing it with his usual pirate hat, Kitkat looked around the room furiously "WHERE'S THAT SMUG BASTARD!? I WAS GONNA SHOOT HIM!" he yelled out, still clutching the bucket tightly. He then noticed that everyone else seemed to be doing something. He took a moment for everything to register, then bolted after Dunsalipal across the gap between carriages.

The Brians
"NO!" the Brians yelled in unison as #3787 was shot. Not caring about the soldiers they'd just killed, some Brians went forward and dragged #3787 back into the tunnel. #4 pulled out some bandages and hastily applied them, in the vain hopes that they would save the dying Brian. #3789 had noticed Flint betraying them, and was filled with anger. Why did people always try to betray the Brians? While the other clones backed away down the tunnel, shooting back occasionally at the arriving soldiers, #3789 stayed where he was. He raised his rifle and aimed straight for Flint's head. This man had caused the deaths of too many. He pulled the trigger. He didn't care if he was killed, if it meant the survival of the other Brians and the death of this traitor.

User avatar
WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#662 » 29 Jul 2017 23:37

With the fires on the train put out, Apis quickly buzzed across the gap where carriage 7 once was, easily making it to the other side, because bees can fly, duh. Meanwhile in carriage 16, Apis took notice as KitKat jolted awake and immediately began yelling. They buzzed more quickly, quite surprised by his sudden reaction. They followed him out of the carriage. "What happened?" They asked, a mixture of curiosity and confusion in their voice.

Ooc: And that's all, because, uuhhh, I hate posting on mobile.

User avatar
smartdevon
Contact:

Rise of Buckethead

Post#663 » 30 Jul 2017 00:56

Flint
When The Brians began retreating I yelled at the guards to pursue them. Then I noticed one of the Brians... not sure which one... cant really tell them apart... raise a gun at me. I dove to the ground for civer as a gunshot rang in the air. Only the dice would determine what happened next....
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#664 » 30 Jul 2017 08:35

OoC: That entity is fine. Just say he returned.

Warehouse District:

District Outskirts, Flint, Advend and Brian:

Advend began casting the spell to summon a larger group of entities. It'd take one more post before the entities could be conjured up. As for the already summoned entities, two of them were vaporized by laser fire. Only one survived, due to a guard's gun exploding.

Within the tunnel, the Brians managed to take down a second guard. The bandages they applied to #3787 were enough... for now. And as for #3789...

BANG!

The laser gun sliced across the battlefield, hitting Flint in the face a fraction of a second before he could dive to the ground.
I'll spare you the gruesome details, but it was pretty darn ugly. The actor turned resistance fighter turned traitor fell to his knees, then flat on whatever remained of his once pretty face. Dead.

A couple of soldiers fired at #3789, barely missing him.


X2 Buckethead Class Magnet Train:

The train has almost arrived at the warehouse district. You can see it in the distance...

CARRIAGE 7 HAS BEGUN TO SEPARATE FROM THE BACK OF THE TRAIN!

User avatar
Droda

Rise of Buckethead

Post#665 » 30 Jul 2017 15:01

Marcelo Illeniel's POV:

The reverent worship of the far off village swept over Marcelo, reinvigorating the mage. He waved to them, and though hundreds of mild separated the two, Marcelo felt as though his wave had been received. "I will come to you, my children..." he whispered under his breath.

Shaking off his feelings of godliness, Marcelo belatedly followed Dunsalipal through the train. He smiled as he realized the gap coming up would require a jump. "Close enough, I suppose" he said.

" Gad " the magician said approaching the gap. Upon jumping he faced the rear of the train and shouted "Avante" to propel him over the gap.
Rest your shields, lean on stones, listen and always remember: long are the arms and legs of men, yet still longer, the Dwarven members!

User avatar
vladek515

Rise of Buckethead

Post#666 » 30 Jul 2017 16:15

Dunsalipal easily made the jump behind him Kitkat and Marcelo followed suit, all that was missing now was Brumma, though he was confident the amorph would follow. He had to do so quickly now as the thin tether that still held the train together was starting to give.

Having jumped to safety, with the crystals he figured it was time to regroup at the front. "Apis, tell the people up front we're coming in with the package. And could you tell the warehouse team our objective has been achieved." He started heading towards the front of the train, crate on his shoulder, pistol in hand and a small smile on his lips. Despite the difficulties they had, their part here had been succesfully achieved.
TOP GEAR: DRIVING REVANGEANCE

IF YOU GIVE ME AN INCH, I WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

User avatar
smartdevon
Contact:

Rise of Buckethead

Post#667 » 30 Jul 2017 16:58

RIP
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#668 » 30 Jul 2017 21:28

Apis has been waiting as the others jumped over the gap. At Dunsalipal's request, they said to the in carriage 1, "We got the crystals. And we're not dead, do we're coming up to you guys!"

Meanwhile in the warehouse district, Apis reported that they had gotten the crystals and were taking the train to the warehouses. In the district outskirts, Apis watched the skirmish unfold, eventually leading to Flint's death. "Right, um..." Apis started, this time speaking to everyone, train and warehouse, "Flint was just killed. By a laser blast to the face. Fired by one of the Brian's."

User avatar
THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#669 » 31 Jul 2017 01:15

Green sat up at the mention of the crystals being found, and then laid back down, continuing to look at the ceiling and rub his dented face.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

User avatar
laixlegoman

Rise of Buckethead

Post#670 » 31 Jul 2017 03:29

Xannytoes wrote:Qr Bbpost OoC: That entity is fine. Just say he returned.

Warehouse District:

District Outskirts, Flint, Advend and Brian:

[i]Advend began casting the spell to summon a larger group of entities. It'd take one more post before the entities could be conjured up. As for the already summoned entities, two of them were vaporized by laser fire. Only one survived, due to a guard's gun exploding.


Huh, looks like that entity he sent out before hand was able to get a good glimpse at the army.By unknown means, the entity commented with Advend and filled him in on the details regarding the army and what they may be capable of.
"Looks like we have about 60 soldiers out there as well as a few Armored vehicles. Be mindful of that." He said to the group. He still needs some more time before he is able to create the small army of dark entities. Agen, he is aiming to summon Hartless if doable.

The one lone Enitidy decides to retreat to the roof top of a near by where house. It will remain in hiding until it gets the best opportunity posable to kill the enemy. The entity that is with Advend moves up near by where Masato is and proceeds to keep guard of the area.

Ooc: is magical reincarnation for Flint an option?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests