Brian(s)
No votes
Other (let us know in OoC)
No votes

Total votes: 16

laixlegoman

Rise of Buckethead

Post#681 » 02 Aug 2017 23:07

So a small army of 32? From a portal? It should work. But he should probably get behind cover from the incoming gunfire. He attempts to hide behind some sort of cover, a steel drum or crate might do him good for now. The sound of a train can also be heard from where he is. The others on that train need to get those people out of the way. "Apis! Tell Dragonsquad to make sure that those people are off of that train." he said.

The army of 32 dark entities proceeded to fight the army, using the scattered crates and were houses as cover. Some attempt to approach from the roof tops, some attempted to hurl dark magic projectile from a distance, and the others attempted to flank the army From behind.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#682 » 03 Aug 2017 02:39

Green drew his revolver and stood at the door at Carriage 2, waiting for a good moment to get off.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#683 » 03 Aug 2017 17:01

Apis hummed a little, the noise mixing with their ever-present buzzing. They didn't really prep for battle. Fighting wasn't exactly their forte, and they didn't really have to worry about dodging enemy fire. Instead, they just peered through the windows, watching as the train slowed. "We're here!" They pronounced to those in the warehouses.

larlar9800

Rise of Buckethead

Post#684 » 05 Aug 2017 13:17

As they approached their destination, Elise slowed the train down. "Get ready to bounce, folks," she said, stopping the train at warehouse number 6.

Droda

Rise of Buckethead

Post#685 » 07 Aug 2017 16:40

Throdun Runeforge's PoV:

The train's furious pace dwindled as the warehouse grew close. Throdun felt the machine quiet but the presence of hundreds of guns rushed to fill that void. He grinned, "That's a damn pleasant sound ta 'ear. I need a break from this computer." Throdun jumped out of his chair in the pilot carriage and dashed out of the train. He jumped the last step, activating his jetpack as he did so. "FOR BEARDS AND GLORY!" the dwarf roared as he flew through the air, hurling a grenade at a group of bunched soldiers. Diving behind a crate, Throdun raised his musket to arms. Aiming the weapon at an opposing soldier, Throdun let the weapon sing, a booming CRACK was loosed and sent the projectile hurtling towards the enemy. The dwarf peeked over the crate several more times, unleashing a volley of dwarven death upon the Buckethead soldiers.

Marcelo Illeniel's PoV:

Finding himself alone for a bit, Marcelo calculated his next move -- a rare occurrence for the brash mage. He decided that on this day, upon this Buckethead train, he would fulfill Item #346 on his Bucketlist. Marcelo found this quite poetic. Finding a roof access, Marcelo pushed past the sign reading "Don't go up there, this train goes super fast, dude." Within a few seconds, the magician found himself standing on the top of the train. "They said it couldn't be done. They said I was a fool. Well, jokes on you, mom." Marcelo jumped off the train. The Buckethead Magnet X2 train was, at this time, moving at roughly seven miles per hour. Marcelo's fated jump would have ended quite well, however, the mage had tripped just as he leaped. Marcelo hit the ground hard, rolling in the dirt for quite some time. Finally, the optimistic magician found his bearings and stood. He grinned cheekily, "Bad. Ass." The dirt-covered action figure entered the fray, glad he had used his favorite impact-preventing spell beforehand (Gad).
Rest your shields, lean on stones, listen and always remember: long are the arms and legs of men, yet still longer, the Dwarven members!

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#686 » 08 Aug 2017 19:27

X2 Buckethead Class Magnet Train/Warehouse 7

The cavalry had arrived...

The train pulled into the warehouse, and out stepped the various members of Falconsquad (arugably, the only guys who didn't get their asses kicked). They strutted off in style, weapons at the ready, as they walked into hell itself...

Dunsalipal's sharp aiming tore into three soldiers running towards the warehouse. Throdun's grenade took out four of the enemy, before he musketed another, missed a soldier, then jammed his gun with his beard. And... and...

Huh, that was it. Not really much of a badass entrance but oh well.

Meanwhile, the enemy army was ripped to shreds. Advend's army tore into them, inflicting blow after blow, death after death,
consuming all those poor Bucketheads. The soldiers desperately stood their ground, managing to gun down several of the entites, but they were gradually being overwhelmed, ripped to shreds, whatever other adjective for describing an awful death...

"ENOUGH!" The leader jumped off his fat throne, his fat ass nearly bringing the entire warehouse down. He was clothed in blue overals and a straw hat. A piece of wheat sat firmly between his teeth. If you had picked up a magazine, you might recognize him from 'Cabbage Patch Monthly' and the 'Farmer's Calendar'.

"I WILL NOT LONGER STAND FOR THIS INSOLENCE! YOU ASSWIPES ARE KEEPING ME FROM MY HOT DATE TONIGHT! SEVEN STUFFED TURKEYS WITH BUCKETHEAD BRAND SAUCE!"

He loaded his giant musket with a bullet the size of Jace's ego.

"BRING IT ON YOU TWERPS!"

BOSS BATTLE TIME! INTRODUCING THE FIRST OF OUR WORLD LEADERS...

FARMER WITH SHOTGUN!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Rise of Buckethead

Post#687 » 08 Aug 2017 19:42

Masato's eyes stared at the door to the warehouse he was in (and guarding). He hesrd everything outside... But pain overrode his want to mutilate.

Oh god pain. Ow.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

laixlegoman

Rise of Buckethead

Post#688 » 08 Aug 2017 21:48

That went a lot better than expected. Advend expected a bit more resistance from guys that have magic shields attached to their vehicles. with the sound of gunfire being replaced by the yelling of a buff angry farmer. He gets up and attempts to look for some sort of entrance to the roof of this Ware house. As for his dark entities, they proceed to continue their assault, filling in missing spots when appropriate.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#689 » 09 Aug 2017 02:04

Green stepped of the train and immediately attempted to shoot the farmer in the head, using his targeting computer to help him do so.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#690 » 10 Aug 2017 01:38

Apis made their way out of the train, taking their sweet time as the enemy's were slowly decimated. Finally, they were all in one place. All the bees (except the radio bees), from both the warehouse and the train gathered into one huge swarm. Just in time for an incredibly overweight farmer-man to join the fray. Though his idea of a hot date was questionable, at least he hadn't attacked...yet. Apis could work with that. "Here we go!" They hummed and promptly flew on up to the farmer. "Hi there! We don't really want to interrupt you, but we just though it might make for a nice change of pace if you considered diplomacy instead of fighting. It's a lot less painful and you could probably still have your, uh, 'hot date' afterwards. The first step is to put down your gun!" They said cheerily, trying to keep the farmer from attacking a while longer, or at least lower his guard.

Return to “Roleplays”