Other (let us know in OoC)
No votes

Total votes: 16

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#691 » 11 Aug 2017 01:11

X2 Buckethead Class Magnet Train:

Advend:

The soldiers put up a brave fight, destroying several more entities... but they were pushed back. Unable to hold against the dark soldiers, they fled to take cover in one of the warehouses...

You manage to find a hatch leading into the warehouse below.

Green and Apis:

Farmer with Shotgun glared at the bees for a moment, before grabbing as many as he could and crushing them with his hands. As he did, a bullet ricocheted off his head. He glared at the assailant, before firing his musket at Green, a massive bullet screaming towards him...

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#692 » 11 Aug 2017 02:03

Green going to try to dodge roll out of the way of the shot.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

vladek515

Rise of Buckethead

Post#693 » 11 Aug 2017 04:55

Having gunned down another three soldiers, Dunsalipal felt he had adequately compensated for his failing earlier. When the train stopped in the warehouse Dunsalipal just pointed at a single passenger. "You there, you go towards the front and tell any passengers to leave the train through the opposite side and leave in the direction the soldiers aren't at. I don't care where you go or what your problems are and if you don't listen fine, not my fault if you get shot then. Just stay out of our way and out of the line of fire."

After that little thing was done he went outside, finding that the enemy's assault had been blunted only for a crazy farmer with a huge shotgun to appear who seemed to be in charge. Apis tried to reason with the crazy hillbilly, which seemed to be their first mistake. Dunsalipal half-expected him to go "GIT OF MAH LAND." and start firing his shotgun blindly and loudly YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWing. You couldn't reason with these guys unless you had a month's supply of moonshine. So Dunsalipal did what any reasonable man would do. He grabbed his pistol, took aim and fired at the man, aiming for the hands.
TOP GEAR: DRIVING REVANGEANCE

IF YOU GIVE ME AN INCH, I WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Rise of Buckethead

Post#694 » 11 Aug 2017 04:57

Masato was getting tired of missing the action. However, he had an idea. But it required waiting even longer. So he just sat there for now. Waiting for his chance.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Rise of Buckethead

Post#695 » 11 Aug 2017 21:37

Apis made an effort to dodge the farmer's hands, slipping around and through his finger the best they could. Any bees caught would instinctually sting his hands before they were crushed. Afterwards, Apis made for a strategic retreat, AKA, deciding they didn't like this farmer-man at all and therefore refusing to have anything to do with him. The others could handle the farmer. Apis would hang back, and help heal anyone who was injured.

THE_BUTLER00

Rise of Buckethead

Post#696 » 11 Aug 2017 22:23

OOC: Can't heal a machine, so Green's doomed if that bullet hits.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Xannytoes

Rise of Buckethead

Post#697 » 16 Aug 2017 16:15

Warehouse District:

Green:

The bullet sails over your head, slamming through the wall of the warehouse behind you and consuming an entire train carriage in a ball of fire.

Dunsalipal:

Although your bullet hit the mark, it bounced off the farmer's fat skin. He turned, clearly angry you'd tried to shoot him. Bellowing out a "YEEHAW!" he charges towards you, intent on crushing you with his giant arms.

Masato:

You find yourself able to move. Amazing what the powers of bedrest and magical pollen can do.

Apis:

Although many bees dodged the attack, some were brutally crushed, their stings doing no visible damage to Farmer With Shotgun.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Rise of Buckethead

Post#698 » 16 Aug 2017 16:18

Ooc: So starting in about an hour or so i'm gonna be (mostly, i hope to still have SOME internet) unavailable until the 21st.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

larlar9800

Rise of Buckethead

Post#699 » 22 Aug 2017 14:53

Elise jumped out of the train along with a few others, ready to take on some bad guys (but not kill them, because that's rude. Maybe just knock them out a little bit). However, the moment after she got off the train, something hit the train and blew up one of the carriages nearby. The explosion knocked her off her feet. She grunted, stood up, and dusted herself off. She saw that she'd scraped her right knee, and touched the trickle of blood gently. Crap. She looked up at the raging battle and saw that one of her comrades, Valsalipal, was about to be crushed by the big farmer dude. She quickly grabbed her Uke off her back and began playing a melody that would, in theory, make the large farmer dude's hands rise up in the air and start clapping instead.

vladek515

Rise of Buckethead

Post#700 » 26 Aug 2017 19:24

He knew, as soon as he had finished the thought the farmer started yeehawing, his bullets didn't seem to do anything to the farmer, well not where he was hitting the man. It would seem spending all day in the fields was beneficial for this man. Green luckily got out of the way of the bullet and as the train exploded. Dunsalipal attempted to dodge the arms of the farmer preventing to be grabbed and then out of the spin he used to dodge, line up his pistol, aiming at the farmer's eyes and firing. Dunsalipal did hear the song being played on the Ukulele, but he wasn't going to take any chances.
TOP GEAR: DRIVING REVANGEANCE

IF YOU GIVE ME AN INCH, I WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

Return to “Roleplays”