No
11%
What?
No votes
Total votes: 9

ChaySlays

Interest Check

Post#1 » 03 Jul 2017 00:27

Let me clarify I want to start a Tamriel/Elder Scrolls Roleplay. However it would mostly consist of Skyrim, Solsthiem, Morrowind, and Cyrodill. You can start as any race in any of the four locations. Nobody gets to be Dragonborn so please do not try. I may allow one Dragonborn but you will not be OP if I allow it. As for races I am unsure if I will allow the forgotten/destroyed races (Dwemmer, Snow Elves, etc.) Nobody gets to be a Daedric Prince or Talos or Any of that. Also no Jarls, you are allowed to control NPCs within reason (Ex. You cannot have a Jarl just make you thane or give you a house or whatever.)
Last edited by ChaySlays on 03 Jul 2017 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know

HunterOfEvil

Interest Check

Post#2 » 03 Jul 2017 00:33

"You can start as any race...." *proceeds to name the things you cant play as*
:3 i'm kidding. Teasing aside, it aounds interesting. I don't know much about onlime RPGs, but I'd be willing to give it a try.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

leniphant

Interest Check

Post#3 » 03 Jul 2017 01:10

How much knowledge will one need to have of Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls? Cause I played Skyrim once, for a day, and then never again cause I really sucked...

Also do you have a plot/storyline thought out yet?
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Oranje Maan

Interest Check

Post#4 » 03 Jul 2017 16:25

For a person recently playing Skyrim, I'd be super interested in such a concept, though I would like to know what story and plot you would have in mind for this.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

ChaySlays

Interest Check

Post#5 » 03 Jul 2017 19:30

I have a outline of a plot created however I'm not going to put serious work into this unless I have enough interest
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know

FUNYjk27

Interest Check

Post#6 » 03 Jul 2017 22:52

I'd be interested depending on the plot as well. The main things I'm curious about are where in Tamriel would it be, roughly when would it be on the timeline, and is there anything special about our heroes. I would also need a little time to brush up on my lore.

Also if those of you who don't know much about elder scrolls lore and would want to know more without having to do lots of reading or gaming I know a few YouTube series that covers that stuff pretty well.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!