The Starlight Hotel

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1121 » 02 Mar 2018 03:18

Ren shook his head. "I came in here when...when that detective's kid came in. I think he may be the Shadow. He was changing when I noticed him in here, and then The Shadow was here when I walked in. But I can't be sure."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1122 » 10 Mar 2018 00:45

Ooc: REVIVE BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!

"I see..." Syoku began to think. He couldn't just come out and say it to him... he wrote it down, and checked his mirror again, hitting a switch to look through the eyes of the familiar in the treasure room area.

Eleonore floated around that area, staying invisible, and checking the crime scene herself.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1123 » 10 Mar 2018 16:49

Syoku could see Terrance speaking with his father. His sister was in the room too.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1124 » 14 Mar 2018 03:08

Syoku grinned. He dialed Terrance's phone number.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1125 » 14 Mar 2018 04:06

Terrance glanced at his phone and excused himself from the crime scene, answering the phone once he'd entered the back of the hall where he was alone.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1126 » 14 Mar 2018 04:31

"I may have found some more clues to our little mystery." Syoku said. He'd be keeping the info about Terrance being the Shadow to himself for now. "Seems the Shadow knocked out our newly awakened victim. Meaning we can possibly say the Shadow is a murder suspect."

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1127 » 14 Mar 2018 16:05

"Oh? I don't follow your reasoning." Terrance stated.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1128 » 15 Mar 2018 04:07

"Well, let's think about it like this: What if our two victims caught a glimpse of the shadow attempting to steal the treasure? He could've attempted to knock out one, and when he killed him, he decided no witnesses and killed the other." Syoku put forward.

smartdevon

Post#1129 » 15 Mar 2018 04:49

"Interesting theory." Terrance responded. "Though quite different from his usual modus operandi. The Shadow is known for wearing a mask to protect his identity." Terrance explained. "The Shadow sent notice that he'd be stealing the treasure anyway, so if someone saw the deed he already confessed to, why go to such lengths?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1130 » 15 Mar 2018 05:32

"...What if they saw a glimpse of his true identity?" Syoku said after a second.