The Starlight Hotel

THE_BUTLER00

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1171 » 09 Apr 2018 12:19

Ren pointed his finger to the air, spinning it in a clockwise motion. He then stopped, and pointed at Terrance, a twisted grin."You shouldn't change in the bathroom, it isn't polite."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#1172 » 09 Apr 2018 12:36

Terrance raised an eyebrow. "So youre accusing me then? a solid theory, given your limited knowledge of the subject. I suppose you can conjure up an explination behind your theory?" Terrance kept his cool. Detrctive Crow was writing something down.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1173 » 03 May 2018 01:45

Ren nodded. "I went to the bathroom, found you changing, which was when you attacked me, pushed me, and I slipped, hit my head against the sink. It isn't a theory, it's just the cold hearted truth."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#1174 » 03 May 2018 03:15

"Ha. Words in place of evidence-"
"Terrance." Detective Crow cut Terrance off. Terrance went white. "I'm going to have to place you under arrest."

The police slowly filed out of the hotel and Terrance taken under arrest. Rachel and Donovan were buried. The media was all over the story. Business plummeted.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1175 » 03 May 2018 03:17

"Can business PLEASE stop plummeting any time something remotely bad happens here!?" Syoku shouted in frustration. "Jeez, people need to have a little hope."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1176 » 03 May 2018 03:21

Serene
"I wouldn't stay here either." I admitted. I was painting my toes in the lobby. There wasn't enough work to keep my busy, even covering Donovan's duties.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1177 » 03 May 2018 03:24

"There's barely any people coming to my shows, so tips are basically non-existent, and I'm running off of a single doughtnut a day. That's not good!" Syoku said, chipping away at another orange magic stone. He had taken up space near the front desk, using the side of it to hold the stone in place.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1178 » 07 May 2018 03:56

It was at that moment, a girl walked through the door, a man in a suit behind her. The girl seemed to be holding a violin case, and the man had several suit cases behind him. Syoku began to greet them.

"Welcome to the Starlight Hotel, do you have a reserva-" His words caught in his throat as he finally looked at them. "Masaka." (No way.)

smartdevon

Post#1179 » 07 May 2018 15:59

Serene
I glanced up. "Somethin wrong Syoku?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1180 » 07 May 2018 20:39

"That's... That's Shizune Haneyori... She's a famous violinist... What is she doing here?" Syoku asked.

"We were hoping to talk to the hotel's owner about that." The man said. "We heard about your plight... And have an offer that could likely get you more business." Shizune bowed as the man spoke.