The Starlight Hotel

THE_BUTLER00

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1181 » 08 May 2018 14:16

Andy had been sitting in the lobby up until the point that the man and woman with entered, which was when he retreated back to the basement.

Ren was mixing up a cocktail for himself, as there weren't any people in the bar for him to serve to.

Barnaby had returned from the police station, but he was rather scarce lately, mainly keeping himself in his office.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1182 » 12 May 2018 21:09

"I do have to ask, where is your owner?" The man asked. Syoku's still shocked look quickly faded so that he could answer.

"Dunno, to be honest." Going back to working on the stone, Syoku tried his best remember where Barnaby was. Shizune's head tilted slightly to side as she looked at the stone, curious.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1183 » 21 May 2018 19:44

Serene
"Barnaby likes to hole up in his office." I explained. "I can send him a message if you want."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1184 » 21 May 2018 19:49

"Well, tell him that we propose a concert to take place here. It could get guests at to stay here, and we'd have a venue for Miss Haneyori's concert. As far as I'm concerned, that's a win-win. And of course, we'll pay for most of the expenses." The man said, pushing up a pair of sunglasses.

Shinzune herself began to walk towards Syoku, and reached out her hand towards the stone, her sleeve moving back to reveal bits of a strange black and gold brace on her wrist.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1185 » 22 May 2018 16:05

Serene
I sent Barnaby a text detailing what the man said as I rested my bare feet on the cofee table. I was getting kinda used to not having any buisness.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1186 » 22 May 2018 20:24

Syoku watched Shizune carefully, moving the tools away from the magic stone as her hand inched closer. The moment her hand made contact, the stone began to glow softly, it's color changing from orange to a pale, grayish-blue. She retracted her hand, tilting her head in curiosity. Syoku looked down at the stone, and then back up at her.

"Who... are you?" He muttered. A smile crossed the violinist's face as she skipped back over to the man in the suit.

"Thank you." The man said as Serene texted Barnaby. He narrowed his eyes at Shizune's actions, but chose to disregard them.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1187 » 26 May 2018 05:04

About the time Serene got her text send, Barnaby exited his office, an aura of tiredness following him. "Hello."

Ren had left from the bar and lounge and entered the lobby, carrying the drink he had prepared, but hadn't actually drank. "Anyone want a drink, or should I just take up cleaning with Andy?"

Ed hadn't shown up for work, and his chair was vacant, revealing imprints from where Ed had sat for long periods of time.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1188 » 26 May 2018 05:23

The man nodded. "Hello. I take it you're the owner?" Shizune smiled and waved at Barnaby.

Syoku looked down at the now pale blue stone, and sighed. Seems there were still some things he didn't understand about Ring Magic.

smartdevon

Post#1189 » 28 May 2018 23:39

Serene
"Ill take a Piña Colada" I told Ren. I never passed up free stuff.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1190 » 29 May 2018 20:35

"I'll take amything absurdly high in calories... that's also non-alcohic." Syoku said. He began working on the stone, ans flashes of something he couldn't quite make out appeared in his head. This always happened when he was making rings. The stones tried to tell him what they would do, but this blurriness was new.