The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1001 » 28 Dec 2017 19:55

Serene
I reached the 18th floor. "Eleonore where is it?" I asked.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1002 » 28 Dec 2017 21:14

"Should be right... Here!" She pushed on a wall, making it rotate, and then she was taken inside. Syoku raised an eyebrow, having arrived a moment ago. His room was on the 10th floor after all.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1003 » 28 Dec 2017 21:23

Donovan
"Woah." I said aloud walking into the room. This room wasn't too interesting, containing only a second door, but as I opened the second door, I saw a safe at the end of the room. That had to be the treasure. I noticed the walls in here were incredibly thick, somewhere between four and six inches. There were no lights. "I'll go grab a flashlight." I said heading for the nearest supply closet.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1004 » 01 Jan 2018 04:56

Ashley peered into the dark room hoping her canine senses could possibly give her some idea of what was inside.

Walter looked over to Eleonore "Did you get a chance to see if there was anything other than treasure in there?" he asked her as he nervously glanced over to Ashley to make sure she hadn't accidentally set off a trap or something.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1005 » 01 Jan 2018 05:09

"I was a little too excited ahout finding the treasure to really look..." Eleonore said sheepishly. Syoku walked forward the door, examining it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1006 » 01 Jan 2018 05:15

Walter nodded "We'll just have to be careful then won't we?" he said loud enough for Ashley and just about everyone else to hear "By the way that reminds me, I was curious how adjusting to things has been for you." he asked Eleonore politely.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1007 » 01 Jan 2018 05:29

Donovan
I returned with a flashlight and began examining the treasure room. Both the entry and treasure room were composed of black tile and wood paneling. Taking a closer look I could see that the paneling was warped in some places and some of the seems were open. The tile was cracked in different places as well, and the entire room was covered in a layer of dust. Clearly no one had maintained the room. There were no air vents or lights in the room. "What should we do?" I asked the group. "Maybe we'll just tell Mister Wallace and ask him what to do."

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1008 » 01 Jan 2018 05:34

"It's... been a challenge." Eleonore said, floating into the treasure room. "I can't leave the hotel, cause apparently I'm bound to it, so I can't really tell how much of the outside world has changed."

Syoku glared at Donovan. "I don't think that's a good idea..." He said, and walked over to the chest.

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1009 » 01 Jan 2018 06:33

Ashley anxiously paced around while she curiously inspected the room trying to image how it had looked when it was initially built "I honestly haven't got a clue what we should do about this... I mean I suppose it does belong to Barnaby but I can't shake the feeling that something's off about all this." she said nervously.

Walter followed Eleonore calmly "I'm very sorry to hear that. I know it might not be the same as experiencing it but Ashley and I came back from a vacation not to long ago and would be happy to share some pictures and videos with you. Plus it's freakishly easy to find pictures of just about anywhere now and there are even programs that let you view pictures Ina 3D space. If you want I'd be willing to show you what I know some time." he said.

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1010 » 01 Jan 2018 15:53

Donovan
"We shouldnt stay here too long." I said. "Wouldnt want some guest to happen upon us." I moved into the entrance room to wait for the group