The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1081 » 07 Feb 2018 07:04

"You dont look like police." Mr Wright pointed out.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1082 » 07 Feb 2018 07:08

"You're right, I'm not. He is." He said pointing at Terrence. "I'm just one of the smart people who's helping with the case."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1083 » 07 Feb 2018 17:42

"Can I see a badge?" Mr Wright asked.
"You seem awful reluctant to speak of the conversation you had wuth your daughter." Terrance pointed out. That seemed to get on Mr Wrights nerves, but he decided to talk anyway.
"She was telling me about the latest article on ber blog. I was actually already on my way to visit her at her room in the hotel." He claimed.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1084 » 07 Feb 2018 22:00

Syoku narrowed his eyes as Mr Wright spoke, sesrching for any signs of lying in the man's mannerisms or facial expressions.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1085 » 07 Feb 2018 22:30

Ren nodded. "Maybe some juice, and a cookie, like they do when people give blood." He said with a slight chuckle. His head hurt, but he was glad that the hotel hadn't come crashing down when he was hit.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1086 » 08 Feb 2018 01:37

Serene
"Let's get you to somewhere more comfortable." I suggested.

Syoku studied Mr Wright.
Mr Wright didn't blink and maintained eye contact. His body stayed stiff as he spoke.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1087 » 08 Feb 2018 01:39

"Alright, I'll let the good detective here deal with the rest of the stufd himself." Syoku said. Either the man was very good at lying, or he was telling the truth.

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1088 » 08 Feb 2018 03:07

"Can you repeat what you just said?" Terrance asked Wright. Terrance produced a small notebook and pen from his pocket and began to take notes. Wright shrugged.
"Rachel called me and told me about her article so I was on my way here to visit her." He repeated. Terrance scribbled it down into his notebook.
"Thank you." Terrance said. He whispered to Syoku "I think we should move on, does anything jump out at you as worth investigating?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1089 » 08 Feb 2018 07:06

"...What about the secret entrance? There might be clues there." Syoku whispered back. He hadn't seen this entrance yet, so this was as good a time as any honestly. And if it helped with the case, two birds with one stone.

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1090 » 09 Feb 2018 06:01

Walter nodded "I'll get right on that but I want you to make sure you stay with Serene and take it easy. If you start feeling any pain or otherwise off while I'm gone be sure to tell me when I get back even if it's only momentary." he said with a look of concern as he picked up his phone and updated everyone on why had happened.

Ashley had been watchiing a bit of tv from bed and accidentally fallen asleep. However the sound of her phone buzzing from Walter's text managed to be enough to start waking her up.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Return to “Roleplays”