The Starlight Hotel

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1071 » 31 Jan 2018 04:06

Upon seeing Ren unconscious Walter had to cover his own mouth so he didn't shout for the police, after all he wasn't entirely sure how he would explain that Ren was a ghost so a stopped heart or whatever it was they might think wasn't the problem here. As soon as he had the self control not to do anything rash he closed the door enough so that it wouldn't get stuck but some passerby couldn't see in either and pulled out his phone to send a message to everyone explaining what he had found.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1072 » 02 Feb 2018 05:16

Serene risbed straight to the bathroom when sbe got the text. "Is he alright? have you tried to wake him up?" she asked.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1073 » 03 Feb 2018 01:59

Walter just shook his head "No and honestly I'm still too scared to touch anything... do you think we should try?" he asked nervously.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1074 » 03 Feb 2018 02:03

Serene
I nodded
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1075 » 03 Feb 2018 02:07

Walter shakily knelt down next to Ren and gently shook his shoulder "Hay Ren... you ok?" he asked quietly.

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1076 » 05 Feb 2018 03:43

Ren groaned, attempting to get up, just to shaking sit back down. "What happened?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1077 » 07 Feb 2018 05:55

Walter gave a sigh of relief and a slight smile "I don't know, the door was jammed and when I got it open I just I found you in here unconscious. I sent everyone a message and Serene suggested I try waking you up... is there anything I can get for you though, you still don't look 100%" he said nervously.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1078 » 07 Feb 2018 06:48

As Syoku waited for the detective's response, he looked down at his phone. He briefly narrowed his eyes, curious, before deciding the others could handle it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1079 » 07 Feb 2018 06:57

Terrance agreed with Syoku and they head for the lobby, confronting Mr Wright. "Mr. Wright," Terrance said. "Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?" Mr Wright eyed terrance and Syoku
"Why?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1080 » 07 Feb 2018 07:00

"Regarding the phone call your daughter made to you before her death." Syoku said, putting his hands in his pockets. "We'd just like to know what it was about. It could be important to the case."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya