The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1091 » 09 Feb 2018 15:25

"Then lets take a look." Terrance said as he head upstairs with Syoku
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1092 » 09 Feb 2018 20:08

Syoku, while they walked, checked his phone. He smiled. Seems Ren was okay, which explained why the entire building wasn't coming down on top of them.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1093 » 09 Feb 2018 20:56

Terrance and Syoku came to the cliset that the secind secret door was supposedly inside. There was a forensic scientist dusting for prints. The closet mostly had cleaning suplies That secret door was unnoticeable. "I dont suppise you can tell me what youve found?" Terrance asked the forensic scientist.
"Only the detective has the authority to tell you, youll have to ask your father." The forensic scientist asked.
"Thought so." Terrabce said. He examined a map of the floor. "Logically if there was a second secret door this would be the only placeit could be. Its possible Rachel and our culprit thought to look for the door just by chance, however... Might we be able to investigate how the door opens?" Terrance inquired. The forensic scientist gave permission and Terrance put on cotton globes from his pocket. Terrance lightly pushed square on the wall. It didnt budge. He then planeted his palms on the right of the wall, still nothing. Finally, once Terrance pushes against the left side of the wall, after a brief moment the wall rotates and peaks open. Terrance stops pushing on the wall and it slides back shut. "Its not something that could be opened inadvertantly." Terrance said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1094 » 09 Feb 2018 21:24

"Clearly not..." Syoku reached into his own pocket, taking out a pair of cotton gloves of his own he had used in a couple tricks, and putting them on. He pushed the wall, attempting to open the door and see inside.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1095 » 11 Feb 2018 16:12

With only a bit of effort Syoku could get the secret door open and observe the treasure room inside. Some cops were still observing the crime scene. Detective Crow was there too.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1096 » 11 Feb 2018 17:34

"I see..." He muttered, letting go of the wall, allowing it to shut. "So it leads right into the room, meaning any clues would have to be in this room or the treasure room..." Gears were attempting to turn, but they might not be able to investigate with the forensics guy here.

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1097 » 12 Feb 2018 19:17

"Dad," Terrance said. "What fingerprints were found on the secret door?" The detective seemed not to have heard him at first, so Terrance rrpeated the question.
"Oh, the fingerprints were wiped. Well actually, disinfected is a better word. Seems whoever opened the door gave it a good scrubbing." The detective explained.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1098 » 12 Feb 2018 21:20

"Fingerprints wiped..." Syoku whispered under his breath. "In otherwords, this was definitely a planned murder..."

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1099 » 12 Feb 2018 21:29

"Not necessarily." Terrance said. "This is a cleaning closet, look around, there's plenty of things in here that could be used to wipe the fingerprints."

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1100 » 13 Feb 2018 21:09

"True..." Syoku acknowledged. "See if there's anything else he can tell us." The magician whispered. They needed more info.