The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#981 » 23 Dec 2017 05:11

In that case,
3:00 AM

Serene
I had to look... just a peak. I made my way to Barnaby's office on the 1st floor. I had to know if he was lying to us... he hid this murder... what else could he be hiding? I mean sure, he didn't really have a choice but to cover the incident up, they would've tried to make Ren leave the hotel and... can Ren leave the hotel? I wasn't actually sure. I slowly opened the door to his office. Barnaby was sleeping on a murphy bed in there. Did he ever leave? I closed the door and shrunk into a fairy. I began to give off a faint pink glow but that was better than having my footsteps creak on the floor. Where would he hide a treasure like that? Would he have put it in the bank? I searched his office for any sort of clues.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#982 » 27 Dec 2017 02:52

OoC We don't have any arcs on the backlog, so let us know if you guys wanna go on to part 2 of this arc or do another

Serene didn't find anything, and snuck her way back out.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#983 » 28 Dec 2017 02:53

OoC Alright, no one else had an arc so We'll be moving forward with this mystery.

Rachel Wright checked out the next day. The hotel staff was able to convince her not to publish a story about her findings that night and she left the hotel. A week had passed when Eleanor made a discovery of her own. A secret room on the 18th floor. The room was accessed through a rotating wall to the left of the elevator.

After passing through the secret door, you'd be in a small room with nothing but another door, after passing through that door, was another enclosed room with panel walls, On the back wall of this room was a locked safe containing a wooden box. Inside said box were gold coins.

Eleanor had discovered Barnaby's father's treasure.
Last edited by smartdevon on 28 Dec 2017 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#984 » 28 Dec 2017 02:55

OOC: He never said he'd lost it before coming to the hotel, he said he'd had a secret room built for it, and with his old age, forgot it's location.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#985 » 28 Dec 2017 03:07

Picking up one of the coins, the ghost examined it. "...Huh. So I died because of these, huh?" She put it back in the box and forced herself to remember the location. She needed to tell the others. She phased back through the walls and sought out the others.

Syoku sat in his room. Yuyake had finally departed a couple days prior, stating she was called on by her previous teacher to deal with a rogue mage in another country. On the plus side, he had all of his doughtnuts to himself. On the downside, no more talks about ring magic.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#986 » 28 Dec 2017 03:11

Serene was cleaning the lobby while Donovan was helping a fairly rich, yet fairy rude man with his bags. he was good at managing his anger around guests but it did built up. he hoped for a break soon.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#987 » 28 Dec 2017 03:15

Eleanore snuck up behind Serene, pretending to walk on the ground so as to look like a normal person, and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#988 » 28 Dec 2017 03:17

Ren was trying desperately to get the back on his co-worker's good sides. He wasn't lying, and he really did feel bad about Eleonore.

Andy seemed more nervous than ever, dropping things for no reason, checking around every corner before entering, calling to have his meals brought down to him, which was difficult, as his supply was diminishing, as the CCG was monitoring all morgues.

Ed had been in a sadder mood ever since he found out about Eleonore.

Barnaby had left to try and get ingredients for the kitchen, and to meet his meat dealer. (Human meat to more precise)
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#989 » 28 Dec 2017 03:32

Serene
Huh? I turned around "Oh hey, um... can anyone other than me see you?" I asked Eleonore. I'd heard some ghosts could appear invisible to people at their discretion but wasn't sure if it was true.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#990 » 28 Dec 2017 03:34

"Visible to everyone right now. Figured it was the most discreet way of doing this..." She responded, and wuickly looked around before whispering her next words. "I found the treasure."

Return to “Roleplays”