The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1111 » 14 Feb 2018 23:01

OoC what do your familiars see? I forgot

Serene
"Ren, do you remember what happened?" I asked in worry.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1112 » 14 Feb 2018 23:03

Ooc: The various entrances of the hotel. The front door, the roof entrance, and also the entrance to the secret room, though that familiar also had an invisibility spell cast on him. Each one is hideen really well.

Syoku entered the room right as Serene asked that question. "And I was just about to ask that." He said.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1113 » 15 Feb 2018 01:13

Syokus familiars see that the police have prevented anyone from entering or leaving the building.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1114 » 16 Feb 2018 06:54

As Walter returned with the things Renhad asked for he ran into Syoku outside the bathroom door "Hay how did things go with the police? Ren's conscious again and I was just getting him some stuff he asked by the way so don't worry too much about stuff on this front by the way." he asked as he opened the door for both of them.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1115 » 16 Feb 2018 07:03

"Pretty well, all things considered." Syoku said, toying with the mirror in his hand. "Just need to ask Ren some questions to hopefully piece together more of the mystery."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1116 » 17 Feb 2018 03:27

"Glad to hear that but to warn you I'm not sure Ren will be able to answer much. He still looked a little shaken when Inleft and he was out cold a second ago." he said as he went followed Syoku in.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1117 » 17 Feb 2018 05:10

OOC: I'm changing Andy's official title to 'Laundry Boy/Waiter if Needed'

Ren gripped at his head, groaning up until Walter entered, in which he took then cookie, which he devoured in three bites, and then chased it down with the juice. "Okay, here's what I remember. I came into the bathroom, which was wierd, because normally I don't need to to do things like that, ya know, stuff living people do. But when I entered, there was this guy, wearing a mask and cape, which I was assuming was the Shadow. So I turned to call for the officers when he attacked me. I held him off pretty well, until I slipped on a wet spot on the floor. I guess my head hit the sink, and then it was lights out Ren." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Atleast the place didn't collapse when I did."

Andy was wheeling his cart of linens and pillows along the sixteenth floor, trying not to think about what had happened to Donovan on the eighteenth. He knew he couldn't see him even if he wanted to, the smell of dead corpses tend to be too much for him, especially if there's blood.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1118 » 17 Feb 2018 05:32

"I see..." Syoku wrote it down. Seems some things were coming together, but only leaving more mysteries.

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1119 » 17 Feb 2018 05:41

Serene
"You can see whatever happens in the hotel right? Did you see anything else?" I inquired.

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1120 » 20 Feb 2018 01:46

Walter listened to Ren's story and after Serene had asked her question asked one of his own "I know you probably can't do much about it but if you could remember why you were coming in here in the first place that'd be great. I mean if you didn't come in here to do.. living stuff, then you had to be doing something right? Perhaps even checking in on someone messing with the hotel?" he asked hoping the question might jog his memory somehow.