The Starlight Hotel

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1151 » 21 Mar 2018 04:03

Syoku smiled as he brought out his phone to read off his notes.

"Well first, after confirming the causes of death of our victims, we determined a third party was involved. However, no finger prints could found, so this left 2 options: either the 3rd party wore gloves... or they cleaned their prints. The truth, as it turns out, was the latter. Of course, they forgot one vital thing. Their fingerprints were left on the cleaning supplies... And as it turns out, those very fingerprints belonged to none other than Racheal's father." He said.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1152 » 21 Mar 2018 04:12

"we couldn't find any motive for the father killing his daighter." Detective crow declared in a way that soumded liek he was tired of saying it.
"Father, it seems you've made an incorrect assumption." Terrance declared. "This whole time we've been assuming Rachel and Donovan were killed by the same person, but if we take into account the possibility that there were two killers instead of one? well, Id lile to know if anyone realizes what that means."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1153 » 21 Mar 2018 04:30

"Donovan killed Racheal, and her father, as revenge, killed Donovan." Syoku said after a second.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#1154 » 21 Mar 2018 11:49

Molly frowned at this information. She piped up and squeaked, ”But, why would Donovan kill Rachel?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#1155 » 21 Mar 2018 12:05

"I did a background check on Donovan." Terrance said. "He had anger management ussues and was charged with second degree murder in elementary school." he declared. "Rachel probably did something to upset him, causing him to lash out." he said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1156 » 21 Mar 2018 17:50

...He killed her because she know about us... Donovan... why? Syoku thought as he realized. "I see..."

smartdevon

Post#1157 » 21 Mar 2018 18:31

"Rachel died to blunt force trauma, and the wounds match the shape of Duncans flashlight." Detective crow said aloud. "Donovan also suffered from similar wounds to the forehead though his cause of death was strangalation." he continued. "By this theory, Donovan hit Rachel on the head with the flashlight, and she died, after this, Rachels father entered via the secret entrance, stole the flashlight, and hit Donovan before strangaling him to death?" Detective crow shook his head. "It wouldve been much easier to finish the job with the flashlight, he wouldnt have resorted to strangalation." He decided.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1158 » 21 Mar 2018 18:53

"Sadly, I can't come up with an answer for that." Syoku admitted, shurgging and shaking his head.

He kinda wished he had a black fedora right now.

smartdevon

Post#1159 » 23 Mar 2018 23:43

OoC Syoku lost a point there, he was doing so good too ;)

"You make a fatal error in your assumptions father." Terrance declared. "Rachel's father never stole Donovan's flashlight, Donovan had it the whole time, and furthermore, Donovan would've been able to overpower Rachel's father were he in prime condition." Terrance explained. "Rachel's father was only able to kill Donovan, because he was injured, from when he hit himself with the flashlight trying to take his own life!" Terrance declared.
"Now you're the one making assumptions." Detective Crow pointed out. "Why would Donovan do that?"
"I had a chat with Donovan's mother when Syoku and I split up." Terrance explained. "Donovan had developed a strong fear of police and prison. His time in prison scarred him for life, he'd promised his mother he'd never end up in there again. It was this fear; the fear of returning to prison, that lead Donovan to make an attempt on his own life. He couldn't do it though. He lacked the resolve to take his own life, and only ended up injuring himself before Rachel's father came to do it for him."

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1160 » 24 Mar 2018 01:02

Ren finally entered the secret chamber. He was holding a bag of ice on his head, and a half-empty ginger ale bottle in the other. His eyes immediately locked onto Terrance. "What was uncovered? We find out how all this happened?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)