The Starlight Hotel

smartdevon

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1161 » 24 Mar 2018 01:09

Terrance ignored Ren's gaze. "Donovan killed Rachel and attempted suicide. Rachel's father came in to finish the job." Terrance summarized.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1162 » 25 Mar 2018 19:49

Ren nodded. "Then arrest the father. Then we'll need to handle the wannabe thief running around the hotel."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1163 » 25 Mar 2018 19:56

"That is another mystery here. Where is the Shadow during all of this? Especially since, according to our friend Ren here, the Shadow IS in the building... After all, he attacked him." Syoku said.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1164 » 25 Mar 2018 20:12

"We should get the father taken care of, it takes priority now." Terrance suggested to his father.
"I came here to catch The Shadow. I wouldn't be doing my job if I left now." Detective Crow declared. Terrance sighed. "In that case I think Stephanie and I will head home now. We may as well get some sleep before the night is done." Terrance walked towards the door to make his exit.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1165 » 25 Mar 2018 20:21

"Now hold up there." Syoku said, grabbing Terrance by the shoulder. "I suggest you stay for this... It's gonna be real exciting."

If Ren truly believed tbat Terrance was the Shadow, then they were gonna have to find a way to prove it... without revealing their secrets.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#1166 » 25 Mar 2018 20:51

Ooc:sorry for disappearing from this but I'm back now.

Walter had quietly went back to his room, needing to take some time to himself and check in on Ashley. After talking for some time with her he decided to take a shower.

Ashley feeling somewhat better decided to send Syoku a text to see how things were going "Hay how are things going? Do you know if they have found Donavan's bit of the treasure he was guarding yet? Is Terrance actually suspect?".
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#1167 » 25 Mar 2018 21:15

Terrance stopped. "It sounds like you have an idea of where the Shadow might be." He declared. "Care to share it?"

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1168 » 26 Mar 2018 00:22

Ren grinned at Terrance, a rather terrifying grin. "Believe it or not, he's here in this room"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#1169 » 26 Mar 2018 00:40

Terrance smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Well then? Point the finger, which of us do you beleive is the shadow?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1170 » 02 Apr 2018 03:58

"Why don't I hand that honor over to Ren?" Syoku said with a smirk. "Afterall, he's the one with the idea of who it is."