The Starlight Hotel

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1201 » 14 Jun 2018 20:27

"...Okay then. This is gonna be difficult." The man let out a sigh again.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1202 » 19 Jun 2018 07:38

Ren came back into the lobby holding a glass in one hand, and a coffee cup in the other. "What's going to be difficult?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1203 » 19 Jun 2018 08:10

"Well... my client here is deaf. And I can't translate sign language, and I'm very much hoping that someone here can." The man sighed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1204 » 19 Jun 2018 13:13

Serene
"wait, a violinist who cant hear her own violin?" I said
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1205 » 19 Jun 2018 18:56

"Beethoven couldn't hear his own piano." The man countered.

Probored

Post#1206 » 06 Jul 2018 22:34

Francois paused a bit before asking again
"Hello, can anyone help me? I'm blind and deaf, I don't know whats going on"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1207 » 06 Jul 2018 22:37

Ooc: It's been like, a month in universe since you asked that question.

Probored

Post#1208 » 06 Jul 2018 22:39

Francois shook his head
"Man, I wish they'd treat quantum multidimensional beings like myself who have no concept of time or space with better reception. I'm about to rate this place 1 star on yelp"

smartdevon

Post#1209 » 06 Jul 2018 23:50

Serene
The only guest currently staying at the hotel was asking for help. "If youre looking for the gym its by the pool, if youre looking for the pool its down the hall." I told him.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#1210 » 07 Jul 2018 04:01

"What? Is there someone there? Blind and deaf here"