An Eclipse of Hope

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#101 » 19 Sep 2017 17:03

The gun turned to Jax. "I'm going to need identification in that case."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#102 » 19 Sep 2017 22:29

Jax

"Of course" he says, pulling out his identity card and holding it out to the police officer. "Please lower the gun my good sir, we're not dangerous".

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#103 » 19 Sep 2017 23:42

Standing outside of the backdoor that Sorano was sneaking out of, was a man with deep dark grey eyes, he was whistling, though he was very bad at it. He seemed to just be staring out at the sky, messing with the red ring on his right middle finger.

Thane just sorta stood there, awkwardly.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#104 » 20 Sep 2017 03:25

Sorano tried not to notice the man with the strange ring, but curiosity got the best of her and caused her to approach in cautiously. "You're awful at whistling."
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#105 » 20 Sep 2017 04:16

The eyes of the officer lowered into a glare as he hesitantly lowered his gun and took the ID, examining it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#106 » 20 Sep 2017 16:34

Jax

"I understand your hesitance" he says to the officer. "You're only doing your job". He smiles politely.

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#107 » 20 Sep 2017 20:40

Flint pushed off the wall and spun around, giving a shrug as he did so as if to say I don't care. He then grinned, or snarled? It was kinda hard to tell. "Meh, can't win 'em all. So, you hear that explosion? Sounds exciting." He said, his hands twitched in random gestures every once in a while as he spoke.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#108 » 20 Sep 2017 23:44

The officer sighed as he handed the ID back. "Fine. Show me the details, but the rest of you stay here." He said.

Nearby, in the shadows, a black magic circle appeared, and from it, a figure in a black cloak that hid the person's entire body emerged. They remained in the shadows, hidden by the darkness that they blended into.

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#109 » 21 Sep 2017 01:36

Sorano watched the man's movements. Something about him set ehr on edge, but she said nothing about it. "That's why I'm here after all. Your name? I don't believe I saw you earlier."
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#110 » 21 Sep 2017 12:31

Jax

He walks briskly out to the car and takes a envelope out of passenger storage. Flicking through the multiple passports and currencies, he finds the letter he was looking for. "Aha" he mumbles to himself. "Hello beautiful". He quickly walks back into the warehouse and hands the letter over to the police officer. On the page is all the details of this so called "investigative company".