An Eclipse of Hope

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#111 » 22 Sep 2017 02:59

The officer opened the file and began to read everything.

The figure in the shadows began to move.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#112 » 24 Sep 2017 03:03

It was around then that Kurou started to regain consciousness and shift a little to get out of the uncomfortable position he had fallen into. "Kurou... what did you do to us? Things went dark there for a bit, are you ok?" Mio asked in his mind sounding genuinely concerned and almost motherly, which even Kurou found strange as while she usually cared for him she usually did so in her own passive aggressive way but something had clearly changed because this was different. "I'm fine... just... I actually can't remember..." he groaned out loud, still not completely aware of himself.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#113 » 24 Sep 2017 04:04

The cloaked figure lunged, it's dark purple, glowing eyes focused on Kurou. A large claw made of energy made itself known as the figure's arm, which was rather slim, flew out of the cloak.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#114 » 25 Sep 2017 03:21

Still recovering having fainted both Mio and Kurou was largely unaware of his surroundings and unable to detect the incoming danger he didn't react to the attack. Thankfully though his curiosity as to what had lead to him fainting was enough that he was getting up and stumbling around slightly, making him slightly harder to get a completely solid hit on.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#115 » 25 Sep 2017 05:28

A quiet tongue clicked followed the figure missing Kuroi. They charged again, aiming for his arm.

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#116 » 26 Sep 2017 03:48

Kurou panicked when he realized that someone had just tried to attack him and he instinctively summoned his deer horn knives but unfortunately he froze up, uncertain of what to do. Thankfully Mio had a better idea of what to do from there and tried to block the next attack with the knives while calling out for help "A little help here anyone? Some evil looking stranger is trying to kill me!".

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#117 » 29 Sep 2017 20:46

ooc: I am so sorry! I forgot about this!

The person in the cloak kicked out a slim, but also slightly muscular leg, impacting against Kurou's stomach. This was followed up by another swipe of the energy claw.