An Eclipse of Hope

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#81 » 15 Sep 2017 01:57

The figure smiled, and stopped shuffling. "Thanatos Evantos. Or, Thane, or Evan, whichever you prefer." Manticore spoke within Thane's head, his voice still sounded like a dying old man. What about my name?" Thane rolled his eyes. "They don't need your name."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#82 » 15 Sep 2017 02:01

"Well Thane, good to meet you." Syoku said with a smile. "Sad to say, you missed the Phantom."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#83 » 15 Sep 2017 02:26

Kurou felt happier than he ever had when Sorano responded and the feeling only grew when Syoku gave him some contact information. While he had been unsure about Thane his worries were put to rest when Thane introduced himself; sure the guy seemed a little rough around the edges but as far as Kurou was concerned Thane didn't seem that bad. It was then that a thought occurred to Kurou that he couldn't help but share "Syoku, you said you're new to town right? If you want I have a spare room at my house. That offer stands for everyone here by the way, though it's only one so... yah." he said.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#84 » 15 Sep 2017 02:39

"Nah, I already have a place to stay. My teacher's friend offered me a place so long as I helped her around her shop." Syoku said, kindly rejecting the offer.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#85 » 15 Sep 2017 03:06

Kurou nodded happily, he hadn't been expecting a yes so it really wasn't that big of a let down for him, "That sound neat, what kind of shop is it?" he asked curiously.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#86 » 15 Sep 2017 03:09

"Clothing and accessories. It's a boutique." Syoku answered.

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#87 » 15 Sep 2017 19:15

Thane shrugged. "I couldn't care less about the Phantom, I just heard about a ruckus, which is something I haven't heard for a while, Manticore was starting to get annoying with nothing to do." Manticore nagged within his head. I was not.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#88 » 15 Sep 2017 21:53

Sorano tucked away the contact information and watched silently as the others converse. She backed away a bit, debating it she should leave or not.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#89 » 15 Sep 2017 23:46

"Well, expect to hear more ruckuses... The Phantoms are definitely moving a lot more than they used to." Syoku said. He quickly wrote his number down and handed it to Thane. "That's my number. It'll help us all stay in touch." His phone started ringing, and he walked a few feet away from the group to answer it.

"Hello? Ah! Hoshi-chan!" He said, a smile forming. It quickly faded to a frown. "...Wait, what time is it?" Quickly checking a watch on his left wrist, he began to freak out. "Damnit, I'm gonna be late! I'll be right over!" He hung up and looked to the group. "Sorry about having to cut our chat short, but I forgot that my break ended! You're all more than welcome to come visit the boutique!" The young man turned towards the entrance to the warehouse, his coat's tails flowing behind him. "See ya!" He ran out the entrance, hopping on his motorcycle, and drove off.

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#90 » 16 Sep 2017 01:27

Thane shrugged and pulled the top card from the deck, without looking at it. "Hmm...Ace of Spades." He said, and then showed it to the others around, revealing it was truly the Ace of Spades. "Well, is it?"