An Eclipse of Hope

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#91 » 16 Sep 2017 04:39

Kurou waved goodbye to Syoku before looking at Thane's card "Well you seem to already know the answer to that..." he said before yawning and stretching a bit "Impressive trick by the way, would you be willing to teach it to anyone by chance?" he asked.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#92 » 16 Sep 2017 13:59

Jax

"Neat trick" he says to the guy with the cards. "Have you got some kind of telepathy or something".

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#93 » 17 Sep 2017 15:21

Thane pulled another card. "Not sure, I've been able to do it for a long time now. I usually just blame Manticore for it." He showed the next card, it was the 3 of Diamonds. "I'm getting...3...of...Hearts? No, no, Diamonds."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#94 » 19 Sep 2017 00:38

An explosion occured nearby the warehouse, just as several more cops arrived to investigate what happened. One entered the warehouse. "What happened here!?" He screamed, holding up a pistol.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#95 » 19 Sep 2017 01:13

Thane turned to the officer and threw the 3 of Diamonds at him, not meaning to.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#96 » 19 Sep 2017 03:25

Kurou was about to say something when the explosion occurred and nearly gave him a heart attack. Fighting magical monsters he could handle, having an entirely separate entity inside his mind he could handle, but an explosion was simply way too much. He was seconds away from running when the police burst in and when they did he immediately put his hands up, on the verge of tears "Please don't shoot, I didn't do anything!" he cried out.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#97 » 19 Sep 2017 03:47

Sorano had slipped just enough into the shadows to start heading towards the backdoor, blending in with her surroundings. She wasn't about to get involved in another mess.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#98 » 19 Sep 2017 03:50

The officer ducked under the card. "Both of you on the ground! I'm taking you in for questioning!"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#99 » 19 Sep 2017 04:09

Kurou tried to say something but couldn't manage to get anything clearer than an incoherent jumble of half words out. He was obviously not feeling well as he had become sickeningly pale in the past few seconds. Unfortunately for him he didn't get even the slightest chance to recover as he instead simply fainted from all the stress.

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#100 » 19 Sep 2017 12:15

Jax

He walks up to the officer and calmly puts his hand on his shoulder. "It's okay officer, this is simply a misunderstanding, we're part of a private investigative contract firm" he says in the politest way possible. "I can gather the details of this operation from my car if you'd like?".