An Eclipse of Hope

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#51 » 13 Sep 2017 23:57

Jax

He goes to the floor with the Minotaur, his sword clattering down beside him as the Minotaur turns to ash. He puts his hand on the sword and it returns to being a wooden staff. "God I hate my job" he mutters to himself, getting up from the ground.

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#52 » 14 Sep 2017 00:06

Once the phantom had been defeated Mio was about done with her rant and Kurou was filled with a feeling of complete joy. As he looked around he simply felt satisfied "So... that happened. Strange that none of us have met before though... considering that we all do this kind of stuff that is." he said as he leaned on his scythe unsure of how else to interact with the others, in his mind he could tell Mio was contemplating introducing herself.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#53 » 14 Sep 2017 00:08

"Well, I just got in town a couple days ago, so you couldn't have met me yet." A dark blue magic circle passed over the man's armored form, removing the armor. "I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Syoku Tsukino. May I have the name of my fellow mages?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#54 » 14 Sep 2017 00:22

Jax

"Don't call me that, I'm no Mage" he says as he walks over to the ashes of the phantom, pulling a small vial out of his pocket. He leans down, scooping up a few of the ashes and placing them in the vial. "We're basically Phantoms with a bit of control"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#55 » 14 Sep 2017 00:29

"We are NOTHING like the Phantoms. We don't go out of our way to create more of us by killing a person through sheer despair." Already, Syoku did not like this guy. His eyes narrowed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#56 » 14 Sep 2017 00:32

Jax

He looks at the man questioningly. "So you don't have a phantom inside of you?" He asks, moderately intrigued.

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#57 » 14 Sep 2017 00:36

Kurou gave Syoku a smile and slight bow as he introduced himself "I'm Kurou, it's a pleasure to finally meet another mage." he said cheerfully. His happiness was short lived as Jax's comment clearly upset him; unfortunately Mio beat him to the punch on responding, which honestly sorta proved the guy's point. "Well aren't you optimistic." Mio responded sarcastically, Kurou's eyes becoming obviously inhuman for a split second before turning back in the literal blink of an eye.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#58 » 14 Sep 2017 00:39

"Of course I have a Phantom inside of me." Syoku replied, adjusting his rings. "But just because we have them in our heads, doesn't mean we ARE them."

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#59 » 14 Sep 2017 00:47

Kurou and, though she wasn't in control at the moment, Mio nodded in agreement with Syoku's statement "He's right. I can say for certain that there's two separate entities up here..." he said while tapping his head before turning to Sorano "what's your take on all this?" he asked.
Last edited by FUNYjk27 on 14 Sep 2017 02:02, edited 2 times in total.

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#60 » 14 Sep 2017 00:49

Jax

"We are a result of the same thing that cause these Phantoms, so we might as well be Phantoms too" he says. "I feel the Phantom inside of me, that's enough for me to consider myself a Phantom, just one who can keep control of himself". He turns on his heels slightly and begins heading towards the exit.