An Eclipse of Hope

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#71 » 14 Sep 2017 03:47

Mio shrugged "Well we just have an understanding, he lets me take over sometimes and I do my best to make sure he doesn't completely fall into despair. It's a win, win for me really; I get to enjoy the feeling of a physical form when I want and he has to do the laundry and boring stuff like that." she said before yawning "Speaking of which I need some sleep so if you'll excuse me..." she continued before waving goodbye and letting Kurou have his body back.

The next second Kurou was back to his normal self "You mean it's not normal for your phantom to decide on a whim that you haven't been eating enough protein and take over so they can eat several tons of chicken?" he asked sounding somewhere between confused, betrayed, and scared.
Last edited by FUNYjk27 on 14 Sep 2017 03:49, edited 1 time in total.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#72 » 14 Sep 2017 03:49

"...No, that is DEFINITELY not normal. Either of those things." Syoku said with wide eyes.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#73 » 14 Sep 2017 03:51

Amusement sparkled in Sorano's dark eyes. "I believe she is swindling you." She chuckled slightly, scratching the back of her head.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

THE_BUTLER00

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#74 » 14 Sep 2017 04:03

A figure entered the warehouse, looking at the scene and smiling, before walking towards the people standing around. He pulled a deck of cards from his pocket and began shuffling it.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#75 » 14 Sep 2017 15:26

Jax

As he walks to the door another figure walks past him. "Just what I need" he mumbles. "Another bloody Mage". He reaches his car and slides into the passenger seat, pressing a few buttons on his dashboard. A panel opens up revealing a rack with ten spaces, all of them empty. He places the vial of Phantom ash in one of these and closes the panel. He gets out of his car and begins making his way back to the warehouse.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#76 » 14 Sep 2017 20:00

"Oh? Sorry guy. Just missed the Phantom!" Syoku said, turning to the newcomer. It was safe to assume anyone coming here was a mage.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#77 » 14 Sep 2017 22:17

Kurou could tell his bewilderment had intrigued and amused the others but he just felt lost and didn't know what to think anymore. So he just sat down and quietly thought about what his life had come to for a good minute. In the end he decided that he didn't think Mio was truly taking advantage of him but that he would need to have a talk with her about her contributing more in the future. Once he had made his dicision he looked up at Sorano "What's your name by the way I don't think I caught it." he said hoping that his confusion had amused the reclusive stranger enough to earn an answer.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Astriani

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#78 » 14 Sep 2017 22:34

Sorano glanced around at the others, letting out a sigh. "Sorano Tachibana." There wasn't any reason to not say her name. It seems like these mages would be the ones to stay in contact with, or else they would hunt her down and make her help save the world or something like that.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#79 » 14 Sep 2017 23:02

"Alright, cool, we all know each other's names." Syoku said with a smile. He quickly wrote something down on a small slip of paper and handed a copy to each person. "My number, so we can stay in contact." His head turned towards the person near the entrance shuffling cards. "Seriously, who are you?"

sammy7572

An Eclipse of Hope

Post#80 » 14 Sep 2017 23:44

Jax

He walks back into the warehouse and raises his eyebrow at the dude shuffling cards. "Uh.... why are you shuffling card" he asks. "I mean that's pretty weird if you ask me".