Out of Reach

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Out of Reach

Post#211 » 16 Nov 2017 21:31

"I have this... basically super tazer." Kendra mentioned, holding up her gun. "It might help with getting the animals to stay still while you hunt."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Out of Reach

Post#212 » 16 Nov 2017 23:22

Gremlich shot a suspicious look at Kendra's weapon, before turning back to his pile of salvaged electronics. "Gremlich can take you to the stream." He said, grabbing a thick cable that he'd attached to a piece of the ship's hull that the electronics were sitting on, and began to drag it towards the forest. "The stream is where Gremlich lives, it's not too far."
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#213 » 17 Nov 2017 01:06

Farley
I was looking around for something to use as a container to boil the water. "If we drink it straight it could have bacteria. we need to boil it to make it safe."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Out of Reach

Post#214 » 18 Nov 2017 13:12

Many of the personal cargo containers, simple metal boxes in various sizes, were scattered in and around the ship's cargo hold.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#215 » 18 Nov 2017 15:04

Farley
I grabbed some small metal containers to use as bowls.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Out of Reach

Post#216 » 20 Nov 2017 06:50

David quietly started looking around the cargo containers for any food, water, medical supplies, or tools.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WoodGreen

Out of Reach

Post#217 » 20 Nov 2017 22:34

All the containers had been checked, and contained nothing beyond the survivor's personal belongings.
Gremlich dragged his make-shift sled into the forest, a pile of salvaged electronics on top. Those who followed him found themselves at small river after a few miles. A tree grew in the centre on the river, it's branches supporting a run-down shack made of scrap metal and wood. There was no obvious way up, apart from several ropes that sloped down from the shack to the trunks of nearby trees.
"Here we are." Gremlich sighed as he relaxed from dragging the sled. "This is Gremlich's steam, and Gremlich's home. You aren't riders or Yarrelfolk, so Gremlich trusts you. Take as much water as you like."
I'm with stupid
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Out of Reach

Post#218 » 21 Nov 2017 00:12

Kai and Jericho both followed.

Kai nodded as he took in the sight of Gremlich's home. "Hey Gremlich, You keep mentioning these riders, can you tell me more about them?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#219 » 21 Nov 2017 01:08

Farley
"Found anything?" I asked. I hoped no one would try to drink the water without boiling it, they could get listeria.
Last edited by smartdevon on 21 Nov 2017 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

HunterOfEvil

Out of Reach

Post#220 » 21 Nov 2017 02:51

Hunter and Kae bith followed Gremlich’s lead. Upon finding his home, Kae piped up, ”Did you build that yourself?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/