Out of Reach

FUNYjk27

Out of Reach

Post#231 » 29 Nov 2017 04:49

David nodded "Sorry in advance if I have to ask again later by the way; I'm bad with names. Anyways mind if I ask where you were headed before this?" he asked as he picked up a few extra metal scraps.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#232 » 29 Nov 2017 15:08

Farley
"Id been living with my sister for a while. I was going to go stay with brothers." I answerend
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Out of Reach

Post#233 » 30 Nov 2017 04:04

"C'est une puce de mémoire. Intact aussi." Joan said in Jericho's mind. He sighed. "In English please? I don't understand French." He said out loud, which might have sounded wierd. "I said it's a memory chip. Still intact too. Probably came from the ship, probably has a listing of where we were going." Joan responded in his head, in a heavy French accent. "Thank you Joan. I can understand the French accent, just not the language itself. Joan says it's the ship's memory chip. She guesses it would have our destination coordinates, and where we were to be sent after that too."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Out of Reach

Post#234 » 30 Nov 2017 05:02

David nodded "Family eh? Well if it means anything I'm sorry you ended up here instead... ohh wait that reminds me of an idea I had, if we manage to get some tech set up maybe I could try and get you in touch with them!" he said suddenly buzzing with energy.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#235 » 30 Nov 2017 06:46

Farley
"Thatd be great! My sister's probably wooried sick about me... come to think of it. do we know how long weve been cryofrozen?"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Out of Reach

Post#236 » 01 Dec 2017 02:41

David stopped in his tracks "You know that's a very good question... I honestly have no idea hopefully carbon dating won't give us the answer." he said considering the possibility that civilization as they knew it might not even exist anymore.

WoodGreen

Out of Reach

Post#237 » 03 Dec 2017 00:34

"Gremlich knows nothing about... memory chips." He said, taking a knife he'd brought from the shack and sharpening a stick he'd found. He then scampered over to the river, paused, then thrust the stick into the water. When he pulled it out, something was wriggling on the end.
"See!" He exclaimed. "These are the belly crawlers Gremlich mentioned." It looked like a small, grey fish. "Not many up here, but lots of big ones down stream. Gremlich eats lots of them this time of year. Might help you not starve."
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#238 » 22 Dec 2017 06:00

OoC What assumptions should I make about Farley's successful in trying to make tools by sharpening sticks?

WoodGreen

Out of Reach

Post#239 » 22 Dec 2017 14:04

ooc: Hello, I thought people got bored of this. Little things like that can just work, no problem. If I have some reason for them not working, I'll let you know.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Out of Reach

Post#240 » 22 Dec 2017 15:54

OoC In that case, revival time!

Farley
I'd crafted some spears for the group when they get back. I was getting really thirsty. Hopefully they'd be back with water soon. "How long until you think they'll be back?" I asked David.