natethehix

Roll 2 Devon

Post#231 » 08 Dec 2017 22:38

I try to use my airbending to create a distraction and try again
*internal screaming*

FUNYjk27

Roll 2 Devon

Post#232 » 09 Dec 2017 01:05

Not wanting to drown I try to get back on to the ship.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Roll 2 Devon

Post#233 » 09 Dec 2017 04:10

I will now try to find the local Inn, as the Innkeeper always has the best side-quests and bounties.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

laixlegoman

Roll 2 Devon

Post#234 » 10 Dec 2017 06:59

At this point, it seem clear that the guards where not the ones responsible for his imprisonment, much less reasonable for his currently missing wand. So what would be the point of Antros staying here.
"If that is the case, then I will accept the offer and stay by my word to not threaten any more lives." He said "lead us to the raft."
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

natethehix

Roll 2 Devon

Post#235 » 12 Dec 2017 02:16

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Qr Bbpost I will now try to find the local Inn, as the Innkeeper always has the best side-quests and bounties.

Butler-breaking the 4th wall like a boss since 2017
*internal screaming*

smartdevon

Roll 2 Devon

Post#236 » 13 Dec 2017 03:24

[+] NateTheHix
Idren
HP:100 MP:41
Airbender (Can bend air without MP)
Bald
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Half eaten Ramen Cup
Iron Bar (7-14 dmg)
Scroll
Mysterious Key

Airbend to create distraction: 6 - Overshot

Idren creates a small tornado, which lifts the hot air balloon into the air. Devon, the Shopkeeper, Idren, The Giant Bat,
and a few miscellaneous townspeople are sent flying into the air! The tornado moves toward the see where it picks up more and more people and other junk. It gets bigger and bigger,
This may become a problem soon...

[+] Funy
Funy
HP:100 MP:100
left hand is a skeleton key that can open any door dice free
Has multiple personality disorder
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Ramen Cup

Return to the ship: 3 - Kinda Success
Funy holds onto the side of the ship, but he lacks the strength to climb aboard, he's no longer in danger of drowning, but he's still being dragged along the water.

[+] Butler
Butler
Arm is on fire, but fire only hurts others
HP:84 MP:71
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Ramen Cup
Bazooka
Pipe (8-9 Damage)
Magical Transformer
Gigantic Katana (7-20 Damage)

Find an Inn : 6 - Overshot
Butler finds an inn, but it's packed from tornado refugees, there's no room to even get through the front door! much less find the inkeeper...

[+] Laix
Antros
HP: 100 MP: 100
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Ramen Cup
Backpack
Flashlight
30ft rope
1d6 pocket knife
1 Leather jacket
1 pair black skinny jeans
1 bottle of magic black hair dye
1 DIY magic wand (1d20 Firebolt)

Go to lifeboat: 5 - Perfect Success

In only a few minutes, Antros is lowered into the water via lifeboat with two ores, and enough food provisions to last a single person one week,
as well as a first aid kit. he sees Funy clutching to the side of the ship.

[+] Fireally
Fireally
Most acheived player
HP:91 MP: 98
Inventory:
plain shirt
Skullspliter (9-15 dmg)
Trial Helmet
40 cp
30 sp
Weightless armor (Absorbs 1d8 of damage)

Look for clues: 4 - Success!

Fireally and the panther-man uncover some valuable pieces of evidence, namely, the prison's records on them. The pantherman was originally brought here by a traveling circus who performed for the prisoners as a charity, but left the then-regular panther behind by mistake. Fireally was imprisoned for grand larceny, but was never given a trial, or his one phonecall!
Last edited by smartdevon on 13 Dec 2017 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Roll 2 Devon

Post#237 » 13 Dec 2017 04:51

I decide to just shout inside. "DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY COOL QUESTS?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Fireally

Roll 2 Devon

Post#238 » 13 Dec 2017 16:30

Fireally wrote:Qr Bbpost
Now pantherman and I will look for clues as to why we were sent to jail in the first place.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

Roll 2 Devon

Post#239 » 13 Dec 2017 16:53

Now pantherman and I will look for clues as to why we were sent to jail in the first place.

pfff, I don't know what you're talking about. :?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Roll 2 Devon

Post#240 » 13 Dec 2017 18:19

ooc: well in that case...

Pantherman and I look for the tornado's off switch / relic that can dissipate it
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela