Every 10 turns
11%
Every Week
67%
Total votes: 9

natethehix

Roll 2 Devon

Post#241 » 14 Dec 2017 05:39

seeing how this would make the perfect distraction to nick those guns (and maybe the safe, idk) i glide down while the wizard is blown too and fro
*internal screaming*

FUNYjk27

Roll 2 Devon

Post#242 » 14 Dec 2017 05:53

Happy that I'm no longer in danger of drowning I try to pull myself back on to the boat.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Roll 2 Devon

Post#243 » 15 Dec 2017 01:11

[+] Butler
Butler
Arm is on fire, but fire only hurts others
HP:84 MP:71
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Ramen Cup
Bazooka
Pipe (8-9 Damage)
Magical Transformer
Gigantic Katana (7-20 Damage)

Yell for Quests: 5 - Perfect Success

"I'm glad you asked!" An odd looking fellow yelled nearly jumping out of his chair and facing Butler,

"I've been looking for just the adventurer to slay the Giga Wyvern that destroyed my village." The odd man looked Butler up and down. "I think you've got what it takes! The Giga Wyvern is the size of an aircraft carrier and has a scream so loud it can kill you with sound alone at close range. My village was north of here before it was destroyed by the Giga Wyvern,
I assume the demon is still there now." He said. The man used a lot of strange words, like aircraft carrier, that you've never heard before, but hey! A quest is a quest, and there's gotta be some kind of reward for a quest like this.

New Quest! Destroy the Giga Wyvern:
Reward: ???

[+] Fireally
Pantherman:
HP: 150 MP: 42
Inventory:
Dog Tag

Turn the tornado off: 3 - Kinda Success

The Pantherman isn't able to dissipate the tornado, but he is able to escape it. He and Fireally land perfectly in the center of the now-ruined town.

[+] NateTheHix
Idren
HP:100 MP:41
Airbender (Can bend air without MP)
Bald
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Half eaten Ramen Cup
Iron Bar (7-14 dmg)
Scroll
Mysterious Key

Take the Guns: 5 - Perfect Success!

Idren gets locked and loaded, he gets a rocket launcher with one extra rocket (two rockets in total) aswell as a desert eagle with 7 rounds to a clip, and two clips, he also gets a portal Gun,
and some Gum, because he thought those were the same thing.

[+] Funy
Funy
HP:100 MP:100
left hand is a skeleton key that can open any door dice free
Has multiple personality disorder
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Ramen Cup

Return to the boat: 6 - Overshot

Funy climbs up the side of the boat with sheer determination, until he reaches a hole in the side. What luck! He climbs through to find himself back at where he originally started...
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Roll 2 Devon

Post#244 » 15 Dec 2017 04:47

Well that was fun. Let's look in the woods for anyone who may have been tossed that way.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

natethehix

Roll 2 Devon

Post#245 » 16 Dec 2017 04:26

*distant *bloop* sound repeats with miscellaneous nerdy screams of joy
I shoot a portal at the base of the tornado and the other portal next to it so the tornado cancels itself out.
*internal screaming*

smartdevon

Roll 2 Devon

Post#246 » 16 Dec 2017 16:48

[+] NateTheHix
Idren
HP:100 MP:41
Airbender (Can bend air without MP)
Bald
Inventory:
Plain Shirt & Pants
Half eaten Ramen Cup
Iron Bar (7-14 dmg)
Scroll
Mysterious Key
Rocket Launcher (2 Rockets)
Magnum (14 Rounds split between 2 clips)
Portal Gun
Gum

Portal the Tornado: 1 - CRITICAL FAIL

Idren's tornado portal does the opposite of what he was hoping, the tornado gets bigger, and starts shooting smaller tornado's willy nilly, a tiny tornado hits Idren directly, and knocks some random items out of his inventory
Idren loses 2 items.
Idren's Rocket Launcher flys from his inventory!
Idren's Iron Bar flies from his inventory!

[+] Fireally
Fireally
Most acheived player
HP:91 MP: 98
Inventory:
plain shirt
Skullspliter (9-15 dmg)
Trial Helmet
40 cp
30 sp
Weightless armor (Absorbs 1d8 of damage)

Search the Forest: 3 - Fireally isn't able to find any people, but he finds an odly discarded rocket launcher....

Fireally got Idren's rocket launcher

Time for a new GM again.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Roll 2 Devon

Post#247 » 17 Dec 2017 05:03

Well, I'm off to kill a wyvern for "Metro Santa" there.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Roll 2 Devon

Post#248 » 17 Dec 2017 20:50

Ooc: I can't do a full week but I could manage two or three days if no one else can.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Roll 2 Devon

Post#249 » 19 Dec 2017 05:06

Cool, now I'll walk dramatically off in the sunset with pantherman in search of a quest!
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Roll 2 Devon

Post#250 » 19 Dec 2017 11:15

Now onwards to the mainland! Or whats left of it.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.