Xerxes

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#61 » 24 Nov 2017 23:34

Geneva placed a hand on Audelaide's shoulder, a gentle smile of her face. "You seem similar to myself. What is thy name?"Curiousity flashed in Geneva's eyes. "Medi...cation? Prithee, child, what is this you speak of? An...xiety? What are these words?" Ollie sighed. "MOV is the one who brought us all together. Geneva and I were on our way to Arcadia Cross we landed here, Toperhollow. MOV told us that there was something wrong and new people coming."
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#62 » 25 Nov 2017 00:33

”Toperhollow...” Justice repeated. ”Well, strength in numbers I guess. Better than all y’all runnin’ around on yer own, ya know?” She grinned and shrugged, then added, ”So, where we headed?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Obiwanabi

Xerxes

Post#63 » 26 Nov 2017 03:41

Audelaide:

Audelaide looked to the woman who called herself Geneva as she asked for her name.

"Audelaide was the name I was given at birth," she responded, "May I be so bold as to ask what prompted you to ask?"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

SlayerOfNight

Xerxes

Post#64 » 26 Nov 2017 04:04

Zan Cherokee Rose
Ugh, people from the past. I sighed, a little calmer, but not much. "Or alcohol, anything like that really." I decided they probably didn't have medication. "Any, like, local pubs or anything?"
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.