Xerxes

THE_BUTLER00

Xerxes

Post#31 » 19 Nov 2017 04:31

"Holy...wow..." Nathaniel said as he pulled his motorcycle helmet off his head. "Dead huh? Last thing I remember was going over the side of a bridge...Guess that makes sense." He said with a shiver.

Frederick fiddled with his coat, looking onward at the moving iron and billowing smoke of the town in front of him, stricken with awe. It almost took his mind off of the fact that the last thing he remembered was the order to charge the enemy line. "Commander?" He asked, finally snapping out of it, and looking around.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#32 » 19 Nov 2017 04:42

Charlie
"So if we're all from different times... what time period are you guys from?" I asked the others.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Xerxes

Post#33 » 19 Nov 2017 13:24

ooc: No worries! Just had to make sure :p
"Dead!" Archie exclaimed. "Poppycock! The taste of smoke is far too familiar. Someone fetch me Sperling, the incapable bas... *ahem*." He coughed, and regained his composure. "On second thought, I don't recall this place, as familiar as it seems."
Last edited by WoodGreen on 20 Nov 2017 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#34 » 19 Nov 2017 20:38

The man, whom Justice had called after, scowled deeply and kept moving onward. It was only when a passerby bumped into did the sack slip from his grip, and a girl tumbled out. "Wretched heathen!" She hissed, forcing herself up and away from the gruff man. "Doth my eyes deceive me so, to see ye? I curse thy name!" " Shut it, girlie, and come with me." He grabbed her hand roughly, causing her to begin to struggle.

Another man, dressed in a British military uniform from World War 1, ran to the group. "Did you see a man run past here with a sack?" He sounded hurried, rubbing the ring on his finger with anxiety.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#35 » 19 Nov 2017 20:41

Charlie
"Hey let 'er go" I shouted running up to the guy and throwing a punch.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Xerxes

Post#36 » 19 Nov 2017 20:43

Nathaniel looked over at Charlie, and then down at the helmet he held in his arms. "2015..." He said, looking up at the looming mountains in front of him.

Frederick sighed. "It was 1781 I believe. We were in Virginia..." He said, recalling what had happened last.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#37 » 19 Nov 2017 21:29

Justice immediately turned and pulled out her pistol, but quickly realized that it was empty. With a huff, she slipped it away again and reached for the kidnapper’s hand. She twisted it harshly from his grasp on the poor girl, in an attempt to force him to let go.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#38 » 20 Nov 2017 02:06

Battle engaged!

Enemy:
Bandit: 7 HP

Rolls:
Smartdevon: 6
Hunter: 4
Victorian Woman: 5
Bandit: 4
Loot: 9

The punch landed directly in the bandit's nose, doing enough damage to make him stumble back, but he did not let go of the woman's hand. Justice's attempt was just that, an attempt. The bandit's hand was too tight around the woman's to be released so easily, but both attacks weakened the bandit. The Victorian woman used her foot to stomp on the man's foot, almost missing. The bandit tried to hold on, but let go.

"Son of a-!" The bandit cursed, stumbling backwards, turning on his heel, and sprinting the other direction, deeper into the town. The woman rubbed her wrist and 'hmphed', facing her saviors. She wore a Victorian night dress, her brown hair down in small curls. She most certainly did not belong in this mining city. "Oh kindred warriors, you have the thanks of the Gods, a blessing from myself." She pulled out 9 gold pieces, as well as an inn key. "That ill-breeding hedge-pig dropped this when he turned tail and fled to the crows."

Battle ended!

Loot:
9 Gold Pieces, an inn key
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#39 » 20 Nov 2017 03:40

Charlie
"What's your name?" I asked the girl

Obiwanabi

Xerxes

Post#40 » 20 Nov 2017 04:07

Audelaide:

Audelaide watched on in silence as two of those who been brought with her to this strange place picked a fight with a man with a... Girl in a sack? Indeed is this a strange place, thought Audelaide, For where else do men carry women around in sacks in the broad daylight? Once the damsel had been rescued -- and it was obvious that the man with the sack wouldn't be returning -- Audelaide approached the trio and overheard the man asking the rescued women her name.

"Yes," she began, "And if I may make an inquiry as well, why did that man have you in that bag?"
I'm with stupider
I
V

Return to “Roleplays”